Event Bug - Team Ranking Points in prizes

Someone has been playing around with the Fight Pit prizes again. Team Ranking Points should not be in the prizes. ( I assume black Pearl’s should be there ?

4 Likes

Was just about to put this. But bug? Nah this just got interesting. :smiling_imp:

Just to get notice for issue @PGGalileo

2 Likes

Last prize is also supposed to have 20 gold chests, not 20 silver chests

2 Likes

@PGGalileo This is the same issue that happened last Pits after things got screwed up from Kingdom Wars. Please bug them to get it fixed ASAP.

1 Like

He’s aware of both issues above, liked both posts.

2 Likes

The ranking happened last time in the the the the… rubie fiasco :confounded:

1 Like

@PGGalileo our inboxes are deleting from event!

@PGGalileo Atlas is missing as well. Same as Prince, mail mail box is completely empty, even after hard reset and logging back in.

@PGGalileo my mail went phoof as me logging in forums from in game is having issues to

Umm, whatever yall are doing is not helping

Edit: Im taking ss of everything in case stuff starts going missing

1 Like

x everything seems to of came back its like when you log in lol after uninstalling and logging out can see team names ports again and have atlas back

Mails are gone, atlas- gone, bases- gone… PG what did you do?!

2 Likes

reboot should be back

What in the hay??? @PGGalileo

1 Like

Not everyone. Some still don’t have atlas. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hey gang, we’re checking out the Atlas issue - and are we still seeing the odd prizes? Can someone confirm?

1 Like

Yes prizes are still odd. Showing team rank points in personal prizes ect. as shown in the screenshots others have posted.

1 Like

i got messages back it was like i just installed and atlas is back on my ends @PGGalileo prizes still whack have ranking there still

2 Likes

Prizes, mail, and profile ok for me now.

1 Like

We should be all squared away meow.

1 Like