Event now gone🤷‍♂️

Why has the event now gone. Can we not get an in game mail telling us what exactly you’re up too?
Because we’re all in the dark over here

2 Likes

You would think that would be the first thing they do…communicate to players, but nooooo…diddling butthole takes priority

3 Likes

they probably taken the event down to add the rubies back to its prizes.

that’s best guess i can make. :woozy_face:

maybe the 145k egg frags have something to do with the issue game breaking roll backs lol etc

2 Likes

I kind of hope they forget to change the fragments and just add more rubies :upside_down_face:

Just give us 12K sigils, 20k rubies and the weekend off and we can start back on Wednesday with Breeding

11 Likes

Just cut your losses and move on this is embarrassing

1 Like

I would think so yeah, but some communication would be nice. We’ve not had a peep

The Gang that Couldn’t Shoot Straight is back!
Give us all 1 mythic, drop the shields & fire whoever is responsible
For this week’s fiasco.

3 Likes

there is in another thread as its been

At this point I agree. With all the delays and glitches, they should just give us all that and let us just enjoy our weekend without having to deal with all the bugs in the game. It’s already messed up progression for people going after Mythics and team point progression, so by now they should just send us a large lump sum of what we would all earn and then fix the game over the weekend

2 Likes

I would also like to add some chisels to this as well. Pvp is the only event there available. I recently got Zen and need chisels to rune her.

Kinda happy for a break and this is minor compared to another game I play. I get being a bit miffed if this is the only/primary game you play. I haven’t spent anything or lost anything so am happy to just wait it out. Stuff happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

We all know that PG won’t give this to us, but we need some wishful thinking. This is what PG should give us.

25K sigils, 25K egg tokens, 500 Gold Chests, 250 Plat Chests, 10K rubies, 1K *12hr timers, 2.5K *3hr timers, 5K *1hr timers, 50K of all minute timers, 500 30% Dragon ATK and Defense Boost, 500 30% Tower ATK and Defense Boost, 50M Rune Dust, 10 of the best Epic, Legendary, Mythic, and Exotic Runes and Glyphs, and a free mythic dragon for this season. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I agree. But I doubt it will ever happen

1 Like

Dear PG. you obviously have a serious issue with the game
Just call it. Give everyone every prize in event branch and just cut your loses.
I’ve been playing this game for 5 years and this is the first time I’ve seen this
Anyway. At least if you do this must everyone won’t hate you even more for this debacle

1 Like

Been 4 years for me and i agree 100%…this is by far the worse i have seen

1 Like

Same been 4 years. Never once seen anything this bad

1 Like

I’ve been 6 years. This is the first time I see this happens.

1 Like