Event running late?

Any eta? Its almost 02:30 here

Owww no biggy starting of the event is only THE MOST IMPORTENT MOMENT OF THE FORTIFICATION EVENT.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

What do you think about the discussion pertaining to wood buffs?

Go to sleep. Its not worth losing sleep over. There will be plenty of wood Monday afternoon

Is there an ETA? It’s getting really late for some of us, I need to go to sleep :triumph:

Go to bed - just let us know when you do ok? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not a chance :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wars start in a few minutes this sucks!

1 Like

Could you be a bit more vague please? :woman_facepalming:t3:

Just wondering :woman_shrugging:t3:

With the help of people in my league chat and guild chat we believe that the event will start at exactly 7:00 pm east coast time. Most if not everyone has a war ready to begin at the same time,7:00 pm East coast time.

Unless you have a bunch of psychics in your TC and LC, there is no way anyone knows the start time…

3 Likes

Even pg doesn’t know when it will start so how do you know? :thinking:

@PGJared what i like the most of your incredible observation of the fortification event beeing late is that your saying its A BIT late. My perseption of a bit late munch be wrong in all sences because in my dictionary a bit late is a 1-10 minutes or atleast a few but then you probely going to argue whats a few​:joy::joy::joy:

Last time fort was here you said it was on a sceduled timer so it always should be on the same time with a little margin of 1-3min before or overtime if you ask me.

1 Like

Actually, I recall him saying that there is NO set time schedule…for any event, other than the DAY of the week.

1 Like

An hour late for east coast Australia

Annnnnnd wood all raided :+1:

I see the message that the event is live… i just… don’t see the event XD

Reboot your game

I just did it for the 3rd time, and now it’s finally here. Jumped the gun. sorry@_@

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.