Event start time announcement

Continuing the discussion from Event Start Time:

I would still prefer to see an estimated event start time announcement, especially for the fortification and feeding events. If there are technical issues delays, they can also be announced with an estimated delay time. As for the players who get "excoriated " by the delays - they need to learn to be reasonable and patient.

2 Likes

They pretty much always go live between 22:00 and 23:00 GMT, except when there are unusual delays which they won’t be able to announce anyway. What more would you need?

2 Likes

if they announce an estimate time for the event to appear ESPECIALLY fortification, you will see a lot of people crying about why their upgrade didn’t count because they upgraded on the given estimated time.

Event start time usually comes at 1:30 PM PST if we check each and every event we have participated. It rarely goes beyond it and if it is, then there is a server issue or they are fixing a last minute bug that could affect the event.

1 Like

I would like a simple confirmation. When the event is pre- announced I would like it to include a more clear estimate when it will begin. Instead of saying that the event returns this week why not say that the event will start in approximately 24 hours…or whatever the estimated time is. Everybody should understand that it is not an exact time but an estimate…the event begins in the game when you see the armory…

1 Like

You are right everyone should understand but they don’t it has been proven. We already have an estimated time anywhere from 5-6 EST from my experience.When it is later or before it could be due to these difficulties Jared spoke about.

1 Like

If they do that then everyone will be on during the start time. I’d rather take advantage of the time I have…

1 Like

It used to be like that when i started with a start time in the message and every week they missed the start time or something messed up, they then had to give everyone apology gifts near every week so stopped giving us an exact time.

Don’t we all have an “estimate” already within an hour or so at most?

There’s even a thread proving my point.

But if PG announced an estimated time, and particularly if they met that time, it would ruin the fun of the a$$holes who always announce in LC that the event has started (when it hasn’t).

There is at least one every time.

1 Like

hahaha ^^^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.