Event suggestion for expert dragons "Forgotten Flames"

It really bothers me that there are so many dragons that just collect dust after they hit expert. It’d be cool if there was an event where there is an incentive to use old dragons. Maybe similar to the xp bonus multipliers each dragon gets every day, during the event maybe all dragons could have a certain tally on them of times used and you get points for each time the dragon is used but no more than a certain amount. So to get more points you eventually have to swap other dragons in the roster. And because there’d be so many maybe heal times are greatly reduced or negated after the last run for each that tallies to the event score. An option to search bases by level range would be needed too or perhaps automatic based on your attack power of current roster. Its been amazing to collect and fly all these dragons & I really miss the dragons that got me where I am now!

2 Likes

Well whatever happened to Assault mini event?

3 Likes

There was an event like that. You had to use dragons from certain tiers to beat bases in order to advance to the next tier. It basically was a test of flying ability and your teammates couldn’t join. Not sure what happened to it.
I might be describing the assault mini event @JJ6758 mentioned. I can’t for the life of me remember the event name.

1 Like

That certainly sounds fun. What dragons you’ve experted often depends on level so lower-level players might not have as good of a time as higher-levels who have more experted dragons. Assault event previously mentioned sounds more fun. I do hope they bring it back - I wasn’t here for it.

1 Like

It was Solo Gauntlet. I liked it too. It was fun trying to find the perfect dragon or combo of dragons to max the points. Idk what happened to it, too many people complained about having an extra way to earn sigils? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

This’d be a great idea ESPECIALLY if one of the rewards is to get a generic stone for an old seasonal. That’d really be popular. SO many of us have beloved dragons we had to retire, because we missed a stone or two. Be fantastic to use them again!
@PGJared
@PGCRISIS

1 Like

It’s cool there was such an event makes it much more likely to have the same or similar again but it must’ve been a while ago because I’ve been on wd for a year or so and don’t recall such a thing! So here’s hoping it returns :smiley: really good idea to have old stones as a reward as well fits the theme too

1 Like

No. No. No. No. No.

3 Likes

And no :grin:

1 Like

Would rather them just release new dragons

1 Like

No :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There will never be stones for out of season dragons…

However the event that you are describing does sound like the Mini assault event. It was a fantastic reason to bring out old Dragons, each base was worth x points if defeated but you could get bonus points for using dragons weaker than the base. Even if you used 3 dragons that total AP was less then Def you got the multiplier. Only problem was all the healing potions it took to swap your roster around after they got harder and harder.

3 Likes

@Arelyna is Mini Assault ever coming back?

1 Like

What would be cool is to feed our old dragons to our new ones.

2 Likes

Soylent Scales? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.