Ever feel guilty hitting certain teams?

Eight years of driving and I don’t think that I’ve ever made that connection. :exploding_head:

What about “Jesus is my SatNav” ? :thinking:

Back on topic…
I felt guilty when hitting one target during KotH (this one). Hitting a lv 121, turns out the he is lv 20 in disguise. It’s not because that base is small, but my Avyx still has exp multiplier…:joy:

I have no idea what SatNav is :thinking:

Baby on Board can also be interpreted as … No, I’m not drunk, I got a screaming terror in the back seat. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Satellite navigation, like GPS

SatNav = Satellite Navigation or GPS

edit: acknowledging the speedy fingers of @Enigma who beat me to the punch.

Did you tell your team to hit it too? :joy:

That’s an easy yes…

Oh, that’s easy then, it means they are a follower of Jesus Christ. :grin:

To continue the off topic nature of this off topic thread…

Baby on board stickers are there for emergency responders, as babies have a hard time saying that they need help after a traffic accident

Really? I didn’t use mine for that purpose but that is a good point. :+1:t3:

Mine was more to warn other peeps not to expect me to be rational. :joy:

My mom used Baby on Board sticker to get out of speeding tickets (she couldn’t control her speed due to the pest [me] in the back seat), she said I was “distracting” her.

Did it work? :eyes:

Yes twice actually. One was with a local officer and other was with a state trooper

Wir wurden aus Saphire 3 in Gold 4 getreten, in 14 Tagen, keine 50 Player, jeden Tag mehrer Kriege, ja und wir kommen wieder.
Aber wir haben Atlas

Fun fact (not really but :woman_shrugging::rofl:) those signs are actually meant to tell emergency services that an infant is in the vehicle if there is an accident. That’s why it sucks that people use them as a fashion accessory now or keep them in their car permanently even when no child is in the vehicle

Translation “We were kicked out of Sapphires 3 in Gold 4, in 14 days, no 50 players, every day several wars, yes and we will be back. But we have atlas”

:flushed:

seem like you’re the only special snowflake in this “War Game”

Yup, I tend to be different :slight_smile:

I thought this post was going to be comical…which it is, but in a different way then I expected.

Naw, I’m serious about it. Even now I can’t bring myself to raid certain teams / players. :woman_shrugging: