Evo Stone ownership was added

:scream:

(stealing a teammate’s screenshot :smiling_imp:)

dragon roster/den > train

and when you have some evo stones:

18 Likes

Finally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How do you know which dragon the stones are for?

Lol was glad to see this feature…I realized I don’t have Necryx’s Obsidian stone :slightly_frowning_face:

You have to select the dragon in the den, then train. It’s not an inventory viewer-type thing.

2 Likes

But how the hell did that NOT make it onto the patch notes?! That’s HUGE! Yuge even!

10 Likes

It was a surprise. :gift:

2 Likes

I get surprises, like the twin dodos, but this is one of the most requested features (that don’t affect gameplay/balance)…

3 Likes

Mine shows everything but how many stones maybe an ios thing?

Does it look different on Android? O.o

The 0/9 is just that I haven’t bothered to level Prospero yet. 1/9 by the green tier means that it’s Prospero’s first evo stone, just like red tier is Somnus’s.

Looks same on android

4 Likes

Locked? Was it always like that?
For me it says: Upgrade Den.

That’s because I need my second emerald to level him more.

2 Likes

oh… really. :blush:

It’s on your dragon roster as well, no need to go to den.

5 Likes

you can check here in roster as well :slight_smile:

Liking this addition.

One last place I would have like to have seen an indication of a divine’s current tier would be in the Top Dragons of a player’s profile. Telling me a player has three recent divines is useless info, a little symbol indicating the divine is (say) evolved to garnet is more informative.

All this did was remind me that I stopped at Fomhar’s Emerald stone :cry:

3 Likes

This is an excellent change that should have been in the release notes!

You guys continually shoot yourselves in the foot. It’s both ridiculous when it happens, and embarrassing for all of us when you say it won’t happen again every time.

Good change, but ffs get your shit together. :+1:t2: