Evolution stones and past divine dragons

Here is an idea that might be made or implemented into the game.
Egg fragments to be made for the divine dragons

hell no

Ditto.

It has been a while since we’ve seen one of these though :man_shrugging:

His profile checks out guys :+1:t3:

Most forums don’t allow new profiles to create posts for a period, usually ranging from 24-72 hours. I think this one would benefit from that.

Or an intelligence test before being allowed to post. Although I would miss @MikeH8sDisGame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol you make me smile.

I’m liking the creative thinking here. Let’s do it, I can’t possibly see anybody disagreeing for any reason.

Unfortunately as pg has stated many times… the answer is “not in the foreseeable future”… it’s not a 100% no like some may think… as I’ve never seen No 100% come out of their mouths… but its prob not going to happen… as the player base is totally against it…

I’m inclined to agree… it’s kinda a right of passage if you will… it shows the work that you’ve accomplished thus far in the game and the portraits as well… so the veteran players like keeping this to themselves… as they should they have earned it…

Just giving you a polite no…since everyone else’s response was so shitty :grin:
Have a good day

Use the research function next time please

“Welcome to the forums.
Next time please use the search func…”

Welcome to the forums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

And more recently…

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!