Evolving Ember worth it?

is ember worth evolving?

First evolve is worth it for cloak, especially since it’s free with a $5 purchase.
The second and third, not really in my opinion.

1 Like

Surprisingly, though, I just encountered a base where Ember’s Death Gaze didn’t kill farms. I have Ember at Purple, base was low four hundreds maybe 5 bil or so. Wish I’d noted it, never seen that before. That’s well beyond the OP’s level, though.

1 Like

Max ember is handy, and if you make a purchase of $100 all you really have to do is ask for it so it’s kind of a bonus at this point. He can also solo Orange levels in Temple Raid. And he can one shot 90’s with DG.

1 Like

Yes if you make the purchase anyway, by all means get the evolve stones. Personally, I’ve never even considered a $100 purchase…

7 Likes

I wish I had your resolve :joy:

1 Like

I have the first two stones but not the third (asked for them after the purchase of a week of Atlas elite for the first stone and a year’s worth of regular elite for the second). I still haven’t actually evolved my ember yet though, since I like his red tier coloration the best. But should I choose to change my mind and get that cloak spell, I’ll be able to.

2 Likes

Not sure if you know this but check how DG works here:
Red Ember nerfed?

1 Like

If you are able to, craft some LV1 ATK legendary gear and place them on a spare rider for Ember. That will greatly help with this issue to begin with.

The math supports evolving ember to blue but, like others have said, it is a personal decision if you choose to spend for that. I’d just try the gear first and see how you go.

1 Like

I love my orange ember and I think she is worth it if you fly hunters. She is always in my roster, able to finish off bases, very useful on temple raid event/assault.
I also have a purple ember on my alt and she is still one of the best dragons.

3 Likes

If you’re going to spend then there’s no reason not to get her stones (You can get them for free by sending a ss of your recipt to support and requesting the corresponding stone(s) that matches the amount you bought). I would not spend just to get them beyond her purple stone since she does exactly what you need her to do at purple with cloak

Nonsense!
Anything that increases the glory of Ember, is Good

Expert ember with an ok rider and average runes and he’s great for the temple raid event. Other than that not really

The problem with evolving Ember is she starts out looking good and then gets uglier as she evolves

5 Likes

And this is the reason why mine is still in red tier lmao. If I could evolve Emper two tiers up without a change in appearance, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Lord Ember is a he, Queen Hau a she. And the worse getting evolve design is the reason i don’t like to evolve him but i think it will help alot.

1 Like

my ember was so attractive…

THEN he did purple stone and became this hideous monster!

Screenshot_20191108-081229

don’t do purple stone kids

3 Likes

Orange is way worse. Poor ember got so fugly
DFmlnBtWsAEX8VO

Mine is female and I named her Vhagar

1 Like

I may be in the minority, but I think orange ember looks awesome.

1 Like

I am also a fan of orange ember. I think he looks more aggressive and that is exactly what I want when I take out those pesky farms.

2 Likes