ExaltedDragons Sapphire 1 LFM

bumping this back up

looking for 1 person, please apply within :grinning: @Grumpybigbird will offer chicken and @PJohnson99 will offer goober sandwich, @Dsh1znet will offer beer to successful candidate :grinning:

Why would I offer my relatives up to be eaten? :eyes:

you are the chief bird, biggest supplier :eyes:

so ya looking for 1 person, please apply within :grinning: @Grumpybigbird will offer chicken and @PJohnson99 will offer goober sandwich, @Dsh1znet will offer beer to successful candidate :grinning:

If I was more active (and strong enough), I’d love to play with Grumpy. Can’t believe y’all still have an opening. People be missing out.

people come and go, nature of the game :grinning:

Perhaps if he were HappyBigBird they would have less turnover?

:wink:

Kidding of course. He’s like a loaf of French bread. A little crusty on the outside but soft and warm on the inside.

Or maybe an M&M?

:thinking:

Bah humbug

What about a Skittle?

It’s a trap!!

:cookie::cookie::cookie: Peanut butter cookies ?:eyes:

:drooling_face: peanut butter daydreams

You’re still lurking :eyes:

Y’all crazy people I’m trying to recruit :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Y’all spamming my post :face_with_raised_eyebrow::closed_umbrella::closed_umbrella::closed_umbrella:

Maybe your recruiting is spamming our spam? #Deep

I’ll show you deep :triumph::closed_umbrella:

That’s what he said…?

I am level 220 hopping back into the game this week. I have a 2 year elite account and have remained very active status since hopping back on

OMFG!!! @DontTagMe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gonna show us your poetry? :smirk:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: no means no. Flagged.