Exotic Dragon Glyph LTB

Anyone claim it yet? Is the primary stats 10% or 12%? Is it restricted to a specific tier? Can we ban Barbie? Can you claim more than one or just the 1?

#HelminnSaysTheyDidntLearn

8 Likes

4 Likes

Woah.

3 Likes

TY. So not tier restricted at all?

No it’s a keeper so very nice glyph.

1 Like

Greatest offer ever haha, I’ll take one each season please!!! Thanks PG!!!

1 Like

So, are there gonna be any restrictions? These are far too broken to have none if you can manage 5 of these types of stats on 1 dragon. (looking to the future)

well my sigils went in orery line

PG smart to bring out a good branch/deal towards the end of season :joy:; more sales

I feel like this is becoming unbelievably unfair but far worse unbelievably unfair…. First we had defense which was both necessary or unnecessary to claim now it’s like click that necessary button and just say hey these stats are necessary. The cost for this is possibly 10k sigils :woman_facepalming:t2:I know you guys can get I could get it if I wanted to but still you have another part of the community to think of that gets ignored most the time the smaller players and one’s with littler time to play.

It’s the standard 8500 sigils in a LTB. The breeding event prizes are 1800-1200 sigils short to pay for it so you would need to have something saved or open some chests. Part of playing is managing your rss and saving for things.

Now yeah, I burnt nearly all my sigils last week finishing the festive for the boost but will still get it once my team finishes 8/8. You do what you gotta do, you plan or you suffer

3 Likes

I got all of it anyways burnt almost all my sigils possibly in the dumbest way possible.

opened up 150 golds and 2k bronze just to get this glyph :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: good luck on my journey next season

2 Likes

Just wanted to mention for people thinking about getting the hunter attack glyph. Every standard seasonal hunter glyph gives 8% hunter attack. This exotic gives 10% hunter attack. So you’re basically paying 8500 sigils for 2% hunter attack and 12% hunter hp plus the stuff along the way.

For the other classes, warrior, invoker and sorcerer attack is pretty rare in seasonal glyphs. The exotic is 4% more hp than standard seasonal glyphs and comes with the added 10% attack

4 Likes

You are right managing rss is one of the goal in this game and all playing this game longer should know this.
Spare your sigils min Always 14k if you don’t want get forced to open chests.
Are the excotic wearth to go for is another story.
First higher stats always helps.
Hunter 2% AP more hm :thinking: HP and Hunter is tricky :sweat_smile: But 2%AP is nice and can make the difference in Defence you kill the tower faster.
Warrior looks better for me, because the healing helps really and AP warrior really needs to last longer.
Scorer and Invoker I don’t fly them often so ……

Yeah, sorcerers worth flying are extremely rare. Most end up being useless and certainly not worth running. Invokers I guess depends on if you really like them. I got Sothe this season but only because the warrior was very unappealing. I’ve only ever claimed 2 invokers before and the first one was Naja because again, the warrior wasnt appealing. So yeah, to me the warrior glyph is the best option if you fly them. Though it would be nice if the stats were flipped around so it had high atk than hp. Still great though.

Ha ha ha same here.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking; is it really worth to spend 8.5k sigils for a 2% hunter attack boost? I would’ve liked it if the hp and atk numbers were swapped. Would’ve made the glyph more “exclusive” to hunter atk

3 Likes

Yes, making it equal for every tier makes it hm :thinking: because they are very different and need different values to really make it excotic.
12% Hunter 10% HP Hunter would make another story of it for a hunter.

2 Likes

I agree; I wouldn’t have second guessed myself if this was the case

1 Like