Expansion to Under the Islands with sea dragons and underwater defense towers

Hi there everyone i’ve been thinking that it would be cool if we had an underwater base but with new and different towers and dragons.
I got this thought when reading wings of fire…

2 Likes

We already have another mode, called atlas, situated in another realm.
Plus we already have so many bugs, lags, glitches and whatnot so we shouldn’t bother on getting another mode for the sake of the game.
Whenever something new is introduced, be sure it will be followed immediately with glitches. That’s the way it is now.
Plus my game data is already over 2 gb. I don’t like it to be 3 gb+.
I rest my case.

4 Likes

yeah I know that we have atlas , but starting to do this might give pg an extra push to fix glitches faster right?

Absolutely not. Let them concentrate on existing issues pls.

3 Likes

Some players find it difficult to manage both atlas and main game, so adding another mode is not ideal

1 Like

They haven’t had that many new things to do except what they do every season.But they still haven’t fixed atlas. Am I wrong???

See new seasons bring new dragon effects and new dragons ofc. They have to get those effects implemented in the game first. And that sometimes creates bugs. Just like pushing food into a full mouth. So the promise of getting lags will exist as long as new seasons come. But they accordingly are working on atlas too. They have to test every new fix they make a thousand times to ensure we don’t get another mishap. So yeah fixing takes time.
We have to keep patience and cooperate with them. Like politely inform them if any bug is there everytime a new update is out. So they can fix it easily.
Think of it like they’re trying to uproot every weed (bug or glitch) from a huge lush green field.

1 Like

Not really, because they’ll have their resources busy with the new feature instead, so the glitches would probably be on the back burner.

7 Likes

That is actually what I wanted to say first but the words evaded me.

3 Likes

Anyway this whole thing was just a suggestion

I have got a suggestion for you too.
Work on your dragon combos, farm glory, max your dragons, do your quests/missions. That should keep you more than enough engaged in the game.

3 Likes

The problem is the field is thousands of acre big already and they can’t find the weeds in it.

2 Likes

Yeah those weeds be sneaky.

1 Like

Its a cool idea but the existing game isn’t working properly enough for an extension.

1 Like

I think people need to remember this is a mobile game. Not world of warcraft where uoi have a state of the art water cooled pc with x ammount of graphics cards and cpus etc etc.

4 Likes

The above idea can be a in a mobile game. Programming it is a different story but it can be run quite easily on mobiles.

How ? I’m sorry but I didn’t get how could it push them to fix other things ?

It will be just another way to grab money… they will focus on it and they will not focus anymore on other glitches because they are already focused on this new thing.

Note : keep in mind that pg is a business, they think about turnover more than client satisfaction (since most people have accepted the game as it is right now by keep spending money on it, client satisfaction for them isn’t the main focus).

4 Likes

I’m not saying it couldn’t be, I’m saying it shouldn’t be.
Its a mobile game, which is supposed to kill a bit of time while sitting on the porcelain throne.
If you want a full on, sit in front of the tv or monitor and play for 18 hours straight, get an x box, PlayStation or pc.
Mobile games are meant to be simple and fun. Ppl just expect too much from this game and forget its designed for a mobile device.

3 Likes

I probably laughed a lot harder at this than I should’ve :rofl:

2 Likes

What if it falls?

3 Likes