Exploits and Extortions

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All our problems are belong to Dread and Dread only. The single root cause of everything! I remember the one time I did that one thing and Dread was like “do this and we will make you stub your toe” and I was like blahhhhh and then I stubbed my toe. It was savage and extortion.

3 Likes

100% plenty of bad behaviour to go around in all alliances.

I have also sent an in game mail that I should not of sent and it was likely worth a temporary ban looking at the rules.

Its easy to become a keyboard warrior and forget that there is a real person on the other side of the email and that some simple words could make someone have a miserable day.

6 Likes

Cool. At least someone knows what’s going on then, since this post is definitely not that.

1 Like

It seems your memory is a little fuzzy as this blacklisting actually happened to your team and your players :joy:. You talked your way out of it fairly well and it wasn’t as detrimental as some other cases I’ve seen but there was definitely some getting kicked from 5tas and alliances and line chats :joy:.

3 Likes

You do remember one of your players who was mentioned as the reason your team could not get into a mega alliance ?

There are plenty more details about the same but I don’t want to drag my friend into a forum topic , but we all know who was to blame :laughing:

3 Likes

So if a mail isn’t sent, but the team just gets attacked, that’s ok then? So the issue is the mail?

Where is the line? Seems to me there isn’t one.

6 Likes

The line is what PG says is the line . :joy:

2 Likes

I renamed the topic for the sake of alliteration. :relieved:

3 Likes

I can’t quote multiple people on my phone, but to address what was said about my team, yeah, I don’t deny that it did happen. It also happened multiple times with multiple alliances on different “sides.” Certainly not one time to rule them all.

2 Likes

Good question - I’m not sure. And always two sides and an escalation of events, hard to assess one email in isolation.

But I agree. I often smack teams with consistently fat prims for glory is that bullying or is it ok.

My point is atlas is free for all and we all have reasons for hitting teams so do we need to keep those reasons private going forward.

1 Like

Only problem I see with the game is players being full of themselves half the time. The fact that people rather shove teams to the grave just because they randomly hate them especially for past actions is really ridiculous as much as seeing some keyboard warriors here. I don’t understand why they hating certain people or a team but hating over a person or team on a game is pretty ridiculous. All I know now is people tend to lie about certain teams half the time anyways now.

2 Likes

26 Likes