Fall 2018 season

Will we have a preview of the next season dragon before this season ends? Do you have a date in mind for this?

Anyone saw any information somewhere?

We normally get a preview the week before they come out.

I personally don’t think they will show up the dragons while the summer is running that could make people stop opening chests or spending and that is not good for them :joy:. There is a chance they show the dragons but not the spells so, worthless :man_shrugging:

We generally show the first wave of Fall content the week before the season begins. As we get closer, Crisis and I will put out information regarding any previews.

I’d also recommend not requesting a leak for content on the public forums.

Knowing anything this far out would just be annoying. I’d rather be surprised a week early, and get excited about it. You find out 3 weeks early, by the time the content comes out, you’d already be bored with it.

Thanks for the reply :grinning: relaly appreciated! :blush:

I just like to be able to do my game plan for next season asap :laughing: am really curious haha!

Yeah, I get that. I have a rough outline of my game plan next season, you can use it to start yours.

1. Get sigils
  2. Get new dragon

:blush:

:joy::joy: haha sound good

1. Lock your wallet and throw away the key.

And then swap 1 and 3.

Next season Mythic Hunter✅

This :point_up_2: for all.

@Arelyna You can just show us the Fall Disney princess chunk collection now, we promise we’ll still act surprised. I hope the Mythic is Chunk as Merida

<3 Zim & GIR

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.