Fall Season Reveal

The Twilight Woodlands has long been a place of strange energies and magic. Shrouded in mist and massive trees, ancient ruins hide forgotten spells, artifacts, and monsters. The energy of old magic is leaching into the very soil. Here is a place of both beauty and danger, living in tenuous harmony driven by the continuous cycle of day and night.

The Radiant Dragons represent Day, Dawn, Night and Dusk. Their brief control of the sky is a well-balanced cycle that keeps the world in perpetual motion. Within the Twilight Woodlands, these dragons have discovered a powerful magic and have begun taking full control of the region, casting it in perpetual dim light on the cusp of darkness.

These creatures of the night are emboldened and roam without fearing the light. If this imbalance continues and plunges the Woodlands into permanent night, the timeless struggle of the Radiant Dragons will be broken, causing cosmic disruption across the land-- potentially freezing some regions in darkness or leaving others to bake in the unending sun. The ripples across the Darkmire from these powers continue to widen and spell impending doom for all.

37 Likes

Lightmire winter 2022 ftw

maybe :snowflake:Snowmire :snowflake: with yeti and viking themed dragons and portraits for winter… :wink:

17 Likes

It’d be super nice to have a season again with an actual theme :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

And for the dragons/riders/portraits to actually feel like they fit in that theme. Instead of how it has been lately where it’s more of a randomly assigned party in a multiplayer game. One person is wearing death knight armor, another is dressed as a cow pirate, and the other is an 80yr old guy in a school girl uniform.

I missed when everything in a season felt like it belonged there.

18 Likes

Yes! Make it so, number one.

1 Like

I have high expectations for the dragons after FineSpline showed us this beauty of a festive

I hope the other dragons and rider fit the season well and I’m antsy to see them all.

16 Likes

Might actually be a good idea if PG were to thematize an year similarly.

1 Like

:eyes: I come back for probably the best seasons design wise imo can’t wait for it

1 Like

can we have avatar border that can be used in other avatar pretty please :pleading_face:.

You were spot on until you mentioned a male portrait.

To think PG will release male portraits is pure fantasy :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s a festive? It looks way to beautiful to be a festive.

Sakura would like a word with you

1 Like

Really love the stories that come with each new season!
Also, seen a lot of hate towards members of PG lately and just want to say that I appreciate everything you guys do for the game. I understand that it’s no easy task and that having people complain about little things (not bugs, I’m talking about when people don’t get their way or dislike something) when all your trying to do is create an amazing experience for everyone can be burdening, but I truly appreciate every dragon, season and update.
Looking forward to the new season!

7 Likes

Yeah. I watched the live stream where FineSpline came on and showed us behind the scenes stuff and he showed us next season’s festive. Like the whole creative process that went on to make it and the 3D modeling process that lead into the rigging/animation. It was super cool

1 Like

Sakura is beautiful aint she?

3 Likes

Quagmire

3 Likes

That was a long time ago when these Draconic Chests didn’t exist. Not everyone cared about those old festives back in day but when this new craze hit just like any other craze, meta is like get it anyways.

1 Like

The only question I have is, does the invoker for season dragons have an large area attack because I’m quite tired of single target invokers.

3 Likes

They didn’t give us a spell kit for the festive. So as of now, it’s anyone’s guess if it is a single or wide radius shot