Fall Sigil Lines spreadsheet

These are the prices and prizes for the new season:

Almost every line has changed at least slightly:

Dragon: small cost increase early in line, with matching resource increases.

Rider: small resource increases, some cost shuffles but same cost overall.

Base boost: small resource increases, some cost shuffles but same cost overall.

Pylon line: same cost, lots of gold chests but less timers and less electrum than before:

• fall pylon: 1590x 12h + 195x gold + 168k electrum
  • summer howy: 2336x 12h + 143x gold + 207k electrum
  • summer pylon: 2442x 12h + 0x gold + 193k electrum

Mission boost: identical.

Redemption line: identical.

(last season found here if anyone wants to compare)

34 Likes

Thank you for this! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

I can’t say I’m not surprised, the last 2 howi lines were really too good to be true I suppose. The chests of course don’t come anywhere close to the loss of the timers themselves.

The sad thing is, I don’t think you can really compete anymore without getting it. So…yeah.

Thank you for the hard work Morreion. Looks good as always.

Edit: Actually, I did find an issue. You didn’t update the line prizes for Verdant.

3 Likes

Good catch, updated. Kept the gold chests as the main entry to keep running totals working.

2 Likes

@Morreion Marav’s branch is different than Luzok’s branch. And also, it is not doubled, not sure what is the formula there.

Looks similar to original spring howie regarding chests, which was 2336x 12h + 183x gold + 184k electrum, according to table in Spring sigils post. Just for completeness ))

Looking at key summary, cost is slightly reshuffled (or just increased for all - not that convenient to compare tables on mobile :joy:). The cheapest one is still first in rider, though it is now 4450, compared to earlier 3850.

1 Like

Everything you do is amazing. Thanks!

3 Likes

I checked. It seems that the first page of Marav has more increased stuff than normal legendary branch. The numbers are not doubled, but increased from 10+% - 100+%.

@Morreion I noticed you add “doubled for Marav”, but I think, it might be better to have a separate column/sheet for Marav.

1 Like

You are incredible! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks very much for this!

One question though: the key summary tables don’t tie up. E.g. base boost from 5 to 6 says 31000 to 35500, ie 4500 sigils, but second table says 5917…
Which one is right?

I think you’re adding up things that don’t make sense to add up. Did you check the description of what’s in the tables?

I figured out my mistake. Makes sense now, thanks!

1 Like

Added the new Resurrection line. It’s a weird one, so make sure to look it over.

Note that the numbers in the sheet are the “normal” numbers you’ll see after week 4, they do not include the 20% boost currently active. That goes for the impressions below as well.

First observations:

• Last stone actually costs 35400 tokens, not 36k, there are some timers after.
  • Line does have equestor’s runes
  • Line has no nodes with alternative options like regular lines
  • Line contains pvp resources, which I personally don’t like for sigils, but some might.
  • Contains quite a few useless drops. XP potions and a load of silver chest nodes. Chisels in pathetic numbers for the cost.
  • Only 67 gold chests and 6 plat chests make it a very bad line for chests.
  • 337 days of timers is notably more than dragon lines, but nowhere near base boost / electrum lines.
  • About 50% more rune dust than normal dragons.
  • Less fragments, more tokens, about a wash

Altogether the line looks notably weaker than the dragon lines for secondary prizes. The extra 120 days of timers don’t really make up for the lost gold chests, and things like embers and pearls are replaced with nonsense-drops like xp potions.

There are front-loaded golds and timers for relatively low sigil amounts, but still nowhere near the value you’d get from last season’s mystery line for example, so not really worth going for those first prizes just for the goodies. Only go for this line if you really really want Equestor, otherwise the regular dragon and rider lines offer better value.

5 Likes