Farewell Dragon Lords!

Since joining the team in 2017, I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know the ever evolving landscape of players and personalities in War Dragons. That being said, I will be leaving the War Dragons team after our Spring Season Preview Stream next Wednesday.

I will be leaving everyone on the forums and in game in the more than capable hands of the rest of the PX team, PGJared, DragonPunch, Ramenwithsoup, and PGEggtoken, and the rest of the War Dragons Team. They are all going to continue working hard to make War Dragons the best that it can possibly be!

I am sad to be leaving everyone on the War Dragons Team and all of you players, but I am excited to see what the future of War Dragons holds. People will still see me around the game and can always come attack my base even if not on stream.

45 Likes

NO NO NO NOT YOU TOO :frowning: s

14 Likes

It was so very nice getting to meet you in person and share some laughs. You’ve been an inspiration to this community and we will never forget what you’ve done for us. Farewell and good luck with your future endeavors! <3

6 Likes

Nooo :cry:. Sad to see you go, always enjoyed reading your well thought through responses and appreciate all you have done for the community. All the best! :heart:

6 Likes

Great… so the two employees who interacted the most with the forum community are gone… now communication is really gonna be dead between PG and the player base.

Wish you the best Arelyna :two_hearts:

22 Likes

:cry: This is sad news…
You will be missed.
Glad you aren’t leaving the game completely though. And good luck with whatever you choose to do next :hugs:

6 Likes

Congratulations on whatever your new endeavor may be!

Take care and God Bless!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m really quite jealous that you get to leave. :pensive:

19 Likes

:cry:

I wish you the best. May the wind be at your back always! :rose:

3 Likes

Congrats🙌🏻best of luck on your future endeavors! Hope you have found a great new company to work for. You will be missed.

3 Likes

Will miss you @Arelyna, you have been an asset to game and community. Good luck in your new venture.

5 Likes

Best of luck on your new journey, Arelyna!

3 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work, and happy journey.

2 Likes

Well. I don’t really know what to say here. I was one of the few that had the privilege of meeting you in person at the atlas launch party when you were just starting out. Two San Francisco trips later and now im seeing you’re leaving. Who will I have a beer with at the next summit (if there is one)? @Arelyna you have been the glue that holds PG and the players together for a long time. I for one will miss you greatly. Good luck with whatever the future holds.

18 Likes

I appreciate your good work and unimaginable patience while dealing with forum activities.

My best wishes :+1:

5 Likes

It’s very sad to see you go but we wish you the best of luck.

Id just like to thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this game and the community. We know that it isnt easy, especially at times when something goes wrong in the game and you and Crisis got hit with the majority of the force of people complaining. You kept us updated and tried to get information for us and we appreciate that.

Also thank you for doing the live streams, showing off the new dragons, and putting up with some people’s ridiculous questions/comments that had already been asked 400 times. Good luck, we will miss you

I’ll fly by your base with Kirin and Axi

8 Likes

It is very sad to see another kind and helpful person like you going away. I hope that the future holds many surprises for you, able to satisfy you 100%. take care of yourself! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

All the best to you!! Now the game is doomed for sure!!

1 Like

Please teach me the ways of escaping

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaatttt? Why you leaving???

Oh well, wish you the very best in your next endeavor!

2 Likes