Farewell, DragonPunch

Hi folks,

Friday was DragonPunch’s last day here on War Dragons. He wasn’t really a person for public gestures, so didn’t post a farewell. I didn’t want anyone confused as to why he wasn’t posting anymore, or where his account went.

We’re gonna miss DragonPunch terribly and we wish him the absolute best going forward.

If you need to reach someone on staff @PGGalileo is generally around. I will be back on the forum more regularly for a bit, and @RamenWithSoup will also be making some appearances. If the question is a support issue, I highly recommend reaching out through the ticketing system.

28 Likes

OMG Jared posted on the forums!!!

Yay, we missed harassing… I mean talking with you
:angel:

Best of luck to DragonPunch, it’s always sad to see a long time employee leave

I still miss Coffee and his event spoiling during streams

13 Likes

Jared you should totally go find some of the recent “I was wrongfully banned” posts and give us some entertainment :joy_cat: miss those days

14 Likes

who’s replacing his job?

2 Likes

Oooops… very wrong button :woman_facepalming:t2::joy::see_no_evil:

Will absolutely miss DragonPunch :sob: I was lucky enough to see more of him behind the scenes, and he was a super awesome person!

Wish him the absolute best :heart:

13 Likes

I believe they are currently working on cloning Galileo but they’re having trouble getting the hair right
tenor

94TQxby-_400x400

8 Likes

It’s me. I passed the interview

5 Likes

Do you mean as the primary visible PX point of contact for things which aren’t “Jared I was banned but it was a mistake please don’t look at my logs”? That’s going to be split between @RamenWithSoup and myself for now. If it’s not a support issue, it will remain with @PGGalileo.

12 Likes

The shaaaaade :joy: !

12 Likes

This is sad :frowning:

Can my application be reconsidered?

5 Likes

If we end up opening another role it will be posted on the company website and you will be welcome to apply. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If I make grilled cheese will there be special consideration?

9 Likes

Pan man is back PAN MAN IS BACK!

2 Likes

He will need this :rofl:

13 Likes

I will need a pan to make my grilled cheese

3 Likes

The time has come… they are all going… going… and gone
Please don’t empty the WD team :sob: :sob:

1 Like

The admin can’t pan me :roll_eyes:

Is that your pan? Kinda reminds me of what a Game Of Thrones weapon looks like even though my logic is saying it seems like some sword cut out