Farewell mushroom cloud

I was pretty surprised to get on the forums to see that my signature mushroom cloud was flagged. Usually when topics start to get a little combative, people tag me and ask for it. But since there are a few of you that don’t get the joke and wanna flag me for it, I will retire it. So here is the last one…

oe33xf3B50fsc

9 Likes

I thought it was totally appropriate. This one, however, is not. So I’m going to flag this post, but insist that you continue to mushroom cloud in the future, when appropriate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:sob:

5 Likes

:sob: But I like the “this thread has gone nuclear” gif :pleading_face:

Whaaat!?

Every time a thread goes nuclear we should all just sign our posts #StandWithPHRogue

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, it hurt my feelings a little to see it marked as “spam” lol

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Somebody always mad about something here.

1 Like

I still read the forums and was surprised your pretty little bomb was flagged :thinking:. Anyhoo, don’t retire it. Just looking at it entertains people. :hugs:

3 Likes

Don’t cave to one person. They were probably worked up and took it out on the poor defenseless mushroom cloud.

That mushroom cloud is an important part of the forums. Tbh, it should have its own account :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe some people don’t like mushrooms or clouds or both. Or maybe they don’t like bombs. But good ol’ mushroom cloud here is very innocent, probably only killed a few million living organisms.

1 Like

:pensive:

Some people just don’t get it

1 Like

I thought it was cute

Everyone thinks that, except some dumba## that flagged the post

3 Likes

Maybe it was flagged by accident, dont retire it… it’s on of my favorite replies to date!
@PHRogue

2 Likes

It’s a forum icon, dont retire :grin:

3 Likes

There’s a lot of butthurt 'round here… don’t let it bring you down. Let the mushroom cloud and dumpster fire gifs keep on rolling. :smiley:

2 Likes

tenor%20(1)

3 Likes

Seems to be getting more and more difficult to know what will upset people. I try to be cognizant of other people’s feelings to a point but some of the ultra sensitive PC stuff is getting old frankly.

Gets tiring trying to think whether a mushroom cloud might upset someone for whatever reason (maybe due to use against Japan, maybe as a symbol of war or the cold war, maybe environmental, etc…)

Believe me if I am saying something to piss you off or insult you, you will KNOW it.

You keep being you Rogue

3 Likes

You can’t tip toe around everyone’s feelings. You’ll drive yourself crazy. Its more fun to just see how many people you can offend at once. :rofl:

1 Like