Just making a post to gather opinions and ask questions from the community. I tried search function but can’t find any threads about this, so hopefully I’m not duplicating…
I’ve recently started practice effective egg tokens farming. I know that there is a guide made by Mechengg about this somewhere (a big thank you to @mechengg for the document), but the infomation in it doesn’t address how to farm without Ember level 1, if I recall correctly. My Ember is currently level 6, so I’m substituting him for a level 5 Kastor (lock down is a low rage cost spell and he has fast heal time, like many other red dragons) with equipped Reverse projectile instead when doing missions.
This is my procedure for token farming. It would be really appreciated if everyone can let me know if there is anything that needs improvement
- Store all towers except for farms and mills (Credit to Mech for this info)
- Send an email to MsMersy, Freexp280 (for missions that require a certain amount of damage) and MissionBase (For level 1 towers. I might have gotten the name incorrect… I remember it’s from team XpfarmLoosesx1)
- Clear the dragon roster by going to the dragon den and inactivate all dragons except Kastor
- Send all rss away (Credit to guide)
- Attack bases by going to the sent mail section
- Speed up missions with the first mission being speed continuously, the middle misson after it has dropped to 2-hr or less of wait time, the last mission when it has dropped to 4-hr or less of wait time (Again, credit to the guide)
If there is a mission that requires attacking multiple bases, I’ll use the upper left corner button after the battle is over to attack MsMersy from the list of bookmark instead of going back to the base first.
My greatest concern for this is mission type that require damage output. I’m trying to figure out the most effective way to get consumable Reverse Projectile.
The two options are Forging (directly spend timers on spell) and buying, which cost 2k tokens for 50 spells as the best value option.
Reverse projectile cost less (using hr/ruby as unit) compare to buying timer pack with rubies. I wonder still if the total gain of 3hr and 1hr drops from monuments, gold and bronze chests would make forging with timers on hand a better option. Spending an extra 2k rubies for 4k tokens seems like a lot to me…
My math can be very wrong and I might not have factored in everything possible, so I’m reaching out to the community’s math wizard for help with this part🙏