Farms / Mills " bugged "

I’ve send some tickets about this issue to support and the replies was that they would send the videos and screen shots to the right department, but till now the “bugs” seems to persist…

I see two kinds of different “bugs” here:

1 - As we can see in the video my farms had +60k meat ( note that same thing is happening with mills ) and when it’s collected it’s gives only 40k plus 20k from elite account bonus when the bonus should be calculated by the 60k available but instead it’s being deducted.

2 - The maximum amount supported by storage is 2.7M wood or meat and when for exemple it has 2M wood / meat stored if I collect wood / meat it will deduct the missing 700k from farms / mills because it isn’t taking into account the elite bonus.

In either case I’m losing the elite bonus on farms / mills…

Is there anyone with same “bug” or its just me? Or you didn’t notice that so far?

Thanks

Not glitched, is only the visual representation.
Look to the right and you will see your food goes the correct ammount

5 Likes

You see 60k of meat being added but it should be 60k meat plus the elite bonus… Or am I missing something?

I believe the “Collect” total already includes your elite bonus.

3 Likes

It could be yes but how does farms says that has 60k to collect? Then it should say 40k

The 60k that it is showing available to collect INCLUDES your elite bonus.

OK thanks for the heads-up

I don’t know why but I can’t post a 2nd video :man_shrugging::see_no_evil::man_facepalming:

This is correct and he has elite :woman_facepalming:t2:

I do see the elite bonus is blue are you by chance having hard time seeing that blue?

I hope I can post the 2nd video this time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: don’t know why but it keeps pasting previous link… But it’s only happening here in forum… Weird :sweat_smile:

Edit: yeah I did it :joy: :rofl:

Note that it misses 700k for storage to be full… Look closely at the numbers

You do tell me… My problem isn’t that if you read carefully my post… It’s about having 60k available in farm to collect and those 60k is already with elite bonus when collected…

But someone already said the amount available to collect is already with elite… Which I find weird :man_shrugging: but if it is like that… So be it :man_shrugging:

I think you are saying that the amount you collected was more than what your storage could hold.

You collected 635k and an elite bonus of 318k. Total is 953k which means if you had 2M already, you lost 253k.

Yeah, I never paid that much attention to it to be honest, but that definitely looks like an issue. At first I was trying to make sense of it due to rounding, but I don’t see how rounding could account for that much of a difference.

4 Likes

Exactly that
And when you have storage empty and collect from a full farm or mill you end up loosing way more and that’s why I also think that the elite bonus should be added from the amount collected and not already accounting it.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’ll let elite expire and see what happens when I get the banner available to collect.

Yeah that seems like a small programming error from the update most likely I have no idea if this happened for awhile or not but their is an uneven voided amount of food wasted.

This is happening for long time now

I’ve taken attention to the quantities when claiming food/wood from mills/farms and the quantities available in farms/mills before and after claiming to find how much it’s wasted.

It happens that after claiming food/wood, the RSS available in farms/mills is more than expected so no wood or food wasted.

Nonetheless exists some coding error but for players side :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like