Favorite Divine Dragon

Just had a thought on what is everyone favorite divine dragons?

Mine would be Neptus (It’s Ice and the art is just :heart:)

What is everyone else favorite?

Airbnb

3 Likes

Spindra @Arelyna don’t ban pls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

I also like Fomhar a lot

5 Likes

Hahahaha she probably would say ewwwww hahahaha

2 Likes

THIS IS just :laughing: Thanks for making me laugh hahahaha

The older dragons I see :heart: agreed that they are really cool designs too, spell wise I don’t know because I don’t have them :frowning_face:

Fomhar is my favorite. Dodging mage shots left and right!

2 Likes

Spindra is sorc version of hau so props :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Avyx, he’s just so awesome

2 Likes

I agreed. Regret not getting him but he is op

For looks and interesting play style I’m pretty fond of my Gargula still, even if he’s not actually very good. I love the look of Kinarus too, but don’t have him because I wasn’t playing yet in summer 2017.

For actual flying Avyx is my favourite, I always enjoyed Ettin, and this is pretty much Ettin Pro. I’m expecting I might get a new favourite in a few months once I get Hau though. Watching him in videos is my main motivation to crumble the sapphire wall to dust as quick as I can.

2 Likes

:joy:
I did go ewwww to Spindra. @Morreion, I also love my Gargula even if it isn’t the best anymore…he just has such a cool design! Fave to fly is Necryx, and fave look is Kirin for all his pink, shiny glory

4 Likes

Formhar and waiting to see legendary warrior in this season , bc I had sorcerer ( equestor) and hunter ( formhar ) . So eager to hv warrior divine also . Depend on spells .

1 Like

Hahahaha upcoming favorite maybe the festive dragon huh Arelyna hahahah for the colour? kekeke can’t wait :smile:

1 Like

I love the divine. The thunderstorm skill is just :heart: . the Op sage i would say

1 Like

Dimachaerus :heart:

3 Likes

The one that keeps appearing breedable but isn’t hahahah that false hope but I do love the gold looks make it look royal up until Opes appears

Initially sage thunderstorm is awesome then again they reduce the damage and make it useless eventhough it’s white version . Hope I’m correct .

Yeah. But with the new warrior mythic that I am so getting, it seems like the thunder storm combination with the explosive aegis seems great.

1 Like

Lol I can’t get any mythic , I can get only 1 legendary per season . I don’t spend any money getting packs . I like mythic warrior but can watch from others attack :see_no_evil:

1 Like