Featured Dragon Lords

Hello! My name is LaikaDream, a Creators Faction member and streamer on Twitch.

I am now set up to host people with video through discord on my Twitch streams!

I’d like to start hosting Dragon Lords on Tuesdays!
Time: 2pm PST/5pm EST

These featured superstars should represent the best qualities of our War Dragons community and embody a positive ideology.

These esteemed individuals might be master flyers who can share offensive tips and tricks or are base masters with shareable defensive strategies. They could be team leaders or officers, who’s support and enthusiasm encourages others to strive for greatness. A valued member of the community who is viewed as a role model.

To nominate a Dragon Lord to be featured I will need the following information:

-The In-Game Name of the Dragon Lord you are nominating.

-Why are you nominating this Dragon Lord/What do they have to share with the community?

Thank you for your nomination and for being apart of this community!

28 Likes

Love that you’re bringing back Dragon Lord spotlights!

13 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I nominate FieryxFury aka Potato.

Because of Fiery’s extensive knowledge of the game. Also, because I like potatoes

15 Likes

I also nominate @FieryxFury, as well as @Morreion (hope that’s okay. If not, Fiery will get it), because…

• Fiery is a huge help with her chest sequencing threads, and she gives great advice.

• Fiery is a great player, and an amazing flyer.

• Morreion’s site is a very helpful tool to use for planning and checking things. It makes things a lot easier in this game for sure.

• Morreion seems to be a very knowledgeable player, and also gives great advice. His different threads, such as the Trading Post threads, are very nice for proper decision making when one is struggling to decide on what to get.

If I can’t nominate two, Fiery will get it since she came to mind first :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

I also nominate potatopedia because potatoes have a great crunch when fried.
Oh yeah, she’s a great flyer, has helpful guides, and helped me get not 1, but 2 mythic ammo runes.

6 Likes

That’s Fiery, right there.

6 Likes

I nominate @OrcaFrost

8 Likes

Not nominating anyone but there are a few people who I think could make interesting conversations

@xxxJLxxx to hear about what it’s like being at the absolute pinnacle of the game and what he would like to see from pg going forward

@Tinsir because anyone who can string words together the way he does has to be super interesting to talk to

@Raziel bc who doesn’t wanna hear GBB speak :joy:.

20 Likes

I vote for Part 2! :point_up_2:

10 Likes

Omg how did I forget about that epic tale :scream:

Cheep cheep chirp cheep :bird:

4 Likes

And for these reasons, I’m out…

10 Likes

I can nominate a few only cause I’ve saw them on YouTube, Taco and Shivenzo oh and where are my manners FieryFury to

Shivenzo does have a friend who seems to be named Justin and is a great flier apparently, I’ve been called a great flier though, but without knowing defense strategies and not much practice on them ain’t exactly good for defense tactics above my level

Note: I haven’t looked back at Shivenzo’s channel though sadly it’s been awhile since I’ve looked at it. Taco is a good guide and Fiery well it’s obvious general both their categories and also teamwork and comradery with data bases basically helps with sequencing and chest data.

3 Likes

Does he still play? I should message him on line. I’m terrible at keeping in contact with people :confused:

2 Likes

I nominate:
Jalen
Talarius
SirYoYo
Malik
Wolfwitchluna
And of course Bambam

Or bring Prince back that would be fun.

Thanks!

20 Likes

That was worth the read,
If you could soar through the sky on the back of a single War Dragon, which one would it be and why?

It’d have to be a toss-up between Hauheset, because she’s got the most tricks, and Chunk, because he’s got the biggest nose.”
Yup has my vote

3 Likes

I’ve missed you :heart::joy:

2 Likes

I understand that the two I am about to mention have already featured but I strongly feel that the fact they still contribute to almost every facet of the game possible and still manage to conduct themselves with humility and respect for others (despite frequenting the forums for years) is worthy of our recognition.

forScience
PoseidonPQ

11 Likes

People who maintain tools, because they spoil us and save time :tada:

• Nidogod - also has a lot of level-headed well-thought out insight
  • not sure about Zami’s IGN :see_no_evil:
  • and then Morr mentions Merlin as well but same thing, not sure on IGN
9 Likes