Feeding is Flying Away - Discussion Thread

Please discuss your thoughts on the Feeding announcement here!

Link to the full announcement:

17 Likes
The real reason we hate feeder
Feeding event staying alive
Feeding is Flying Away
Feeding Event Gone
Event Visuals and Fixes Incoming!
Feeding event canceled
Breeding-PVP-Fortification-PVP is boring cycle
Feeding event / Food drops
Should Feeding event be removed immediately?
To Feed, or NOT to Feed
No more Feeding! Yay?
Breeding-PVP-Fortification-PVP is boring cycle

Thank heckin’ GOD.

10 Likes

While I never had an issue with the feeding event.

Hopefully some new PvP events are in the pipeline.

Edit: @Crisis could we get some more lumber boost (maybe in place of one of the food boosts) especially since we won’t be having a feeding event going forward?

23 Likes

More than 20 dragons in my den will starve to death! Yippie!!! :tada:

Gorgeous! Amazing! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

7 Likes

You still need them for Temple raid. Especially once your divines evolve out of a given tier. Found that out the hard way…

I had Cavaleris and Fohm as my only harb divines available

1 Like

Excellent news, happy this one is out. Looking forward to seeing what’s on the horizon to fill the gap.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this change. :sob:

3 Likes

Trust me, I already do have adequately trained dragons for all tiers, and divines for all tiers above orange.

1 Like

This is possibly the best news ever!!!:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I’m scared, finally something good because they listened?
Thank you :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Better than fixing all the bugs and being given 50k rubies?

:wink:

3 Likes

Goodbye to an easy event and easy points you will be missed guaranteed 1200 sygils.

50 Likes

This is the BEST news! Thank you!

7 Likes

Hecking boring, you mean.

5 Likes

I would like to make a suggestion. While I share the frustration at having tons of starving dragons, I don’t think the feeding event is so bad - most of its bad consequences derived from the fact that Feeding rolled around so infrequently, rather than the mere fact that a Feeding event existed at all.

So, a few ideas:

1. Maybe, rather than doing away with feeding event entirely, it would be good to turn it into a one-day mini-event on the Tuesdays between other events? Kind of like an Atlas event.

2. Or, maybe combine it with breeding event, and give people credit during the breeding event for both breeding and feeding?

3. Or, combine it with Gauntlet so that in between rounds of waiting for a few hours for enemy island to appear, we could get points from feeding dragons.

Anyway, just a thought.

63 Likes

not like some of the super exciting PvP events…

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Got enough to keep me busy doing event quests,helping others do theirs,token runs and atlas the short break will be missed.

9 Likes

But…why would you want to even retain any dregs of this shitball of an event? Anything that encourages players to stunt growth artificially and impacts the food economy this badly is BAD.

4 Likes

At least in some of those pvps you get to fly. Not just log in every 20 minutes to feed perches :joy:

2 Likes

If you can’t get your sigils by doing something other than feeding a perch… :thinking:

And, yeah, some of the PvPs actually encourage actual flying and reward good coordination.

2 Likes