FieryxFury - YT Channel Updates & Discussions!

Video is three seconds with only two words in it Belly Flop lol

3 Likes

Chunk is quite simply the best damn dragon in the game

4 Likes

More and more tempted to make a Axi vs Chunk vs maybe Dodo Family video

9 Likes

Yeah please do it!! There also is a little puffer fish who maybe wants to join :grimacing: :star_struck: :joy:

4 Likes

Are you going to nerf/buff any of them?

1 Like

Omg… don’t break my heart, I didnt have sigils to get the puffer fish when I really wanted it :sob:

1 Like

Goooood question - I still need to think about how exactly to make the video :joy: But but but… realism :pleading_face:

1 Like

Me neither… One of my teammates had him and I was soooo jealous :joy:

3 Likes

Same!! He has a max one and I followed him a lot just because ahhh… IT’S SO FRICKIN’ ADORBS!! And I can never get over his AoE spell called ‘get angry’ and looking like :anger: the anger thing pretty much - that dragon just speaks to me on so many levels :joy:

4 Likes

MAX VERDANT CHUNK MAX VERDANT CHUNK I mean seriously how much better would it be to be able to obtain a verdant chunk.

3 Likes

Ahh the fartmaster

:flushed: I need context

Firefins always made these random sounds that sound like a fart.

4 Likes

WTF - time to turn the sound on, maybe there are other highlights like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s freaking hillarious flying through a base lol I’ve failed attacks using him cause of the damn fart sound

5 Likes

I NEED to hear this :joy:

4 Likes

Lol you do it’s great :joy:

2 Likes

Sweet!!, I’ll play with him today :grimacing:

5 Likes

Congrats!! :heart_eyes: Best of luck with him!

1 Like

I don’t wanna get (even more) offtopic but… Can someone please share a video where you can hear the Firefin farting thing? :joy:

4 Likes