First off, people complain about everything, this fight pits event (at least in my opinion) is one of the best pvp events I have experienced since the removal of the bonus meter and introduction to megas. The other competitor is the king of the hill event which had the bonus meter. I would like to give PG some recognition for the “good,” they have been doing after the rants and long posts.
- 6 Hour Rounds ~ Energy Resets every 6h
- Points Tor Failed Attacks ~ some may disagree but I think it’s fair to get a few points for failing attacks
- Achievement Prizes ~ I have noticed that the sigils from achievement prizes are increased compared to CTW. (275 sigils, 350 sigils) Also the prizes are more easily obtainable because of the achievement increments and cost resetting every 6h
- Strategy ~ Team Plan is awesome…I like it at least. At the end of rounds (15m) teams setup waves for mega attacks and super attacks to move up in pits or obtain the champion bonus. After the 15m NO MEGAS!! Defending is also a strategy to shut down potential mega attacks.
- Refund notice for attacks that ended after the round ended.
- Glitches ~ I have been getting a message that restarts the event page recently (it’s not a WiFi issue)
a) Incorrect Energy ~ Visual Glitch which requires the player to exit the event page to be corrected.
- Megas Determine Everything ~ With the 15m NO MEGAS at the end of the round rule, it helps so that teams who don’t spend much can try to make a difference and play on fair grounds in the time given. However, Mega Attacks still decide everything, all teams do is launch a massive wave of mega attacks 30 minutes before the round ends . Teams who have a couple BIG Whales will be victorious because they use mega attacks.
Solution: Limit the number of megas per round ~ Let me know what you think about this. OR set mega attacks to the first half of the round instead of only 15m.
- Repetition in Attacks ~ this is universal for all pvp events…we continue to hit the same bases and grind out attacks. It just gets boring when forced to do basic attacks.
Thank you PG for:
- Fight Pits Improvements
- The Gameplay Faction ~ idk if it would make a difference but alt least it’s something
- Responding to Forum Posts regarding major issues in the game
- Hosting Livestreams (Special thanks to Crisis for responding to so many chat messages) I don’t watch arelyna’s stream … but thanks to her for responding in forum posts and streaming.
- The in Game ticket response was rather fast on my end.