Fight Pits 2/7/18

Will be good to get them in early so everyone can then get more sigils before the season ends. I’m already on my way for Equestor’s sapphire stone and have already gotten his platinum stone this season! First time getting platinum!

Hmmm so what you are saying is that now everyone will get to use megacoins all of a few minutes earlier. yawn.

What!?

I’m hoping it’s by at least an hour so people have a chance

They should simply make it that megas only give “mega” points for personal score, and “super” points for team score…

but hey, now you can do 4 attacks to makeup for the mega, except you needed 5… but don’t worry… I’m “sure” the guy that did the mega before the end wont just do supers as well …

Where is that post about the rider being released this event? I saw it but can’t find it anymore…strange

I saw it in a line group I believe it is from instagram

The rider is called, as you already know:Captain Tor

I don’t see it on forum yet

I saw it but lost the link to it, it was here earlier. I’ll see if I can find it later

Captain Tor!

What does the new rider have to do with this topic?

Nothing, but there was a question asked and it got answered.

But on the other hand, both is about the next event and it’s prizes.

So i never did see the announcement on this? Did anyone else see one?

I do see that in the rules in the game it now says "Mega attacks are disabled in the last minutes of every round"
It doesn’t even say how many minutes, but I am left with the distinct impression that it is closer to 6 than 60.

15 minutes

So how is this an improvement? Now teams will just run their mega’s with 20 minutes to go, instead of 5 minutes to go, and the other team wont be able to respond with a mega since it becomes disabled and 15 minutes isn’t enough to time to make it up with regular or even super attacks.

This doesn’t solve the problem at all.

The above is from the forum post in announcements.

Thanks for the link confirming what OrcaFrost said.

My opinion on 15 minutes being insufficient still stands.

I actually feel like the 15 minutes are enough. People who are jumping in first place because of mega coin are losing because people are attacking them with supers and there are more teams attacking as suppose to the team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.