Fight Pits Needs a Revamp

Fight Pits is notorious for its negligible reward system and its egregious point distribution value. It’s long overdue for a refurbishment.

One suggestion that I have among a probable many others that would serve to improve this event is to allow for multipliers to run during the event. Multipliers could either take the form that they take in Crystal Caves, or there could be a “Power Hour” within the final hour of the round wherein all attacks have the potential to dish out 2x or even 3x the points per attack that a standard attack would distribute (with maybe a 0.5x increase during the first hour).

I do genuinely hope that something gets added to or changed in this event, because in its current state, it’s both insufferable and unrewarding. You hit the same bases for the same point values, with no added benefit or incentive; it’s something like hitting a brick wall and expecting candy to fall out on the other side, then being thoroughly disappointed when you don’t get the treat you were searching for and all you’re left with is a bruised knuckle.

1 Like

isn’t this too late for suggestions because FP is in 2 days lol

There is no shame in forming suggestions for the future.

They’ve already said the delay in seeing Fight Pits is due to a revamp - with no details shared, other than I think adding a super-mega. I can hardly wait /s

Edit: nvm, I see Mina has posted it is coming with no changes.

1 Like

It’s the revamp we all wanted, right?

They are already editing it but I guess the changes are not ready yet otherwise we would have seen them in this one.

1 Like

It is probably just as well. What are the chances of releasing a modified event with no issues? During the second discount week, that could be disastrous.

1 Like

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/what-is-the-current-situation-with-fight-pits/153632

There’s some information here about changes are coming but it’s not ready yet.

I love this. :joy:
Totally agree though!

1 Like

Well said Jalen

1 Like

turns out no changes is coming in next event lol

1 Like