Continuing the discussion from Updates to Dragons Navigation - I want to just have a simple poll to see what people are thinking based off of screenshots alone. Please leave all additional feedback on the so linked thread. Images are below for reference.
This new UI...
- …looks better than the current one. Can’t wait!
- …looks fine - I am neutral.
- …I could get use to, but am not a fan of it
- …seems pointless, but what is done is done.
- …looks bad, and I dislike a handful of qualities/look.
- …looks bad, and I dislike a majority of the qualities/look.
- …is difficult for me to process visually.
- …looks difficult to use
- …needs a LOT of work before it should ever be uses
- …looks terrible and I want it gone entirely
- …IS difficult to use (ANDROID ONLY)
- …IS hard on the eyes (ANDROID ONLY)
- …IS okay to look at (ANDROID ONLY)
- …IS great and easy to use (ANDROID ONLY)
- …IS difficult to use
- …IS terrible and I want it gone
New Profile Screen
Ranking - Team Rankings within a given League
Attacks, Dragons, Riders, and Quests:
Attack Screen - Matchmaking with a collapsible right side
Dragons - Swapping Dragons out for others in your roster
Dragon Riders - Hired and Unhired Riders
Chat and Mail:
Chat Menu - Team Chat
Mail Menu - System Messages
Store and Settings:
Store Menu - Purchase Elite
Settings - Account Info Page