Fix it or I'll forget this game

Claimed 3 silver chest prize yet can’t open them wtf people ? It’s your job ,fix it plse

1 Like

You can’t open silver chests while a special chest is taking the place of silver chests. Right now Super Sigil chests are available, when those are no longer available, you will be able to open your silver chests.

2 Likes

You’re patient. I was about to :roll_eyes: as a reply.

1 Like

So I have to buy the sigil chests ? Wtf

:man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: Oh man, one would think with all the runic chests we’he had this season, people would no longer get confused by this…
Listen dude, I’m going to let you search: “silver chest” and see if you can figure it out. Use the little magnifying glass in the upper right corner.

6 Likes

Sigil <> Silver. I’m sure you can read?

If you want them, you have to buy them. If you don’t want them, then ignore them. Either way you can open your silver chests after they stop offering super sigil chests.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. This has pretty much everything you need to know.

And here’s everything else:

Also, I will have you know, I am infamously smartassed.

( :scream:she deleted her post)

2 Likes

I’m surprised we didn’t get a “where are the silver chests” thread during treasure hunt.

Funny but you can’t impress me at all with smartassery as I’m the biggest of them all and then some

@TheRedDelilah can we get this closed down, an accurate response has been provided by Lutrus :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll post it again tomorrow

As they mentioned, while sigil chests are available, silver is not. But those you had and any further collected silver chests will still be there when they are back again.

1 Like

I just flagged OP as off- topic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well, while I agree you should still be able to open silver chests, you don’t get anything really from silver chests.

Or did you?

Need legendary evasion? I got 12 ready for ya

3 Likes

It won’t be “fixed” so you can open silver chests tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next day…

I am curious, how long before you follow through with your promise in the thread title?

2 Likes

Yes that’s all I needed to hear Tyvm.

Samuel M. Beltram

If a mod closes a post and you post it again you’re asking for a ban. I suggest you drop the attitude and try listening to the folks who are offering you advice here.

14 Likes