Fix your formatting on the forums, pg

Pretty ridiculous that I can only see a sliver of what I type at all times, and that I cannot copy paste.

Are you browsing through proper browser, or in game browser?

Proper browser??? Why does it matter???

13 lines not enough for you?

Copy pasted this below:
Pretty ridiculous that I can only see a sliver of what I type at all times, and that I cannot copy paste.

Verdict: user error.

6 Likes

It matters because not all browsers are created equally. Use a real browser like Chrome or Firefox and you won’t have any issues.

2 Likes

I feel like there are way more valid things to be upset about lmfao.

4 Likes

I play the game on IOS. The forums should be compatible on IOS. They were once before. Things should only progress in a positive direction.

Or…I’m on my phone because that’s what I play my game on…

It should be compatible with that and I shouldn’t have to move over to a computer. It was compatible with my phone once, I don’t know why it’s not now…progress should be forwards, not backwards.

Really because I’m trying to recruit in every aspect possible, from every possible platform. I want to copy/paste my message. I do not want to only see a sliver, to where I have to retype everything, where I cannot see it; and to where I cannot copy paste my original recruiting message. It’s an unbelievable waste of time and an unbelievably stupid issue.

Maybe he needs a step by step procedure. :joy::joy::joy:

What do you think my screenshot looks like? A desktop!? :man_facepalming:

And iOS - what do you think my screenshot looks like? Android!? :man_facepalming:

Verdict: 1000% user error.

3 Likes

I believe so.

Lmao user error, k…this is all user error, lmfao…

Difference between

Portrait

And

Landscape

2 Likes

THIS IS ALL I SEE WHEN I ACTUALLY TYPE ON HERE. ONE LINE. And if I have stuff already typed…I have to scroll up, through my one line where I can actually do something.

Post a screenshot?

Lmao user error, k…this is all user error, lmfao…

Oh look. I can copy pasta.

He’s probably kept his phone landscape. Because you know, he plays WD on his phone on landscape.

You mean I can ROTATE MY PHONE!? :exploding_head:

Screenshot up in my re-edited op.

Actually, I can’t rotate my phone. Maybe, instead of being a condescending and assuming little B, maybe you should actually realize I’m not complaining about nothing.