Is there a fix for the blinding purple hardmode or a file I can place myself? I’ve tried five re-installs, and the most recent downloaded all 407 files without any crashing but still shows the same issue. I already have in-game tickets about that were closed about it and two orphaned (can’t see them in-game) due to reinstalls. @PGDave @pgEcho
- Wi-Fi is a strong and consistent signal 14-20 ping, 20-30 Mbps down, 5+ up; it was right next to the router and is prioritized.
- Internal storage: 7+ GB free after the full re-install
- RAM: minimum of 1 GB free even when War Dragons peaks out at 2 GB
- It has storage permissions, which were granted before event launching the app.
- Before uninstalling, I tried clearing the data and cache as well; I’d still be automatically logged in anyway.
Edit: As of 3.80, the previous matchmaking button was replaced with a new switch button (tap the three dots on the lower right, then the button immediately above it that shows up - no screenshots, because my phone cuts off that part of the screen :s). If you tap on that, it’ll actually render a non-purple map. It’s missing how the territories are connected and such, but you won’t go blind . I hope that it stays!