Flaks resist as added spell

Are we gonna get flak resist like dark or fire as added resist in the future? :thinking: Because based on my observation; storm, trebuchet and ballista resists are too op and extremely viable nowadays.

1 Like

I doubt they would nerf their premium towers like that.

7 Likes

Doesn’t elemental resist apply to all elemental towers, including flanks?

2 Likes

It would motivate people to upgrade to a lvl 8 forge I think.

As for premium, just make crafting them cost some elemental embers…

Maximum forge level is 7. :t_rex:

Make crafting them cost embers? I hope you were kidding

3 Likes

Yes, Including flaks.

No, stop, please calm yourself :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think they were advocating for a new, higher level with additional resists.

2 Likes

No premium currency tower has ever had a forgeable resist. We’d likely see the turrets before the flaks (if ever).

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. It’s an interesting idea… I just don’t think PG would go for it. :t_rex:

The more i think about it the more i don’t hate this idea.
It keeps the resists more premium.

My first vote would be not having resists for premium towers
Second vote would be altering the resist amounts for add on consumables (normal towers 70%, turrets 50%, flaks 35% maybe)
Third vote would be including shard/ember cost into the forge to limit the supply if they were all kept at 70% damage resist
Fourth and last vote would be time only forgeable 70% premium resists (but i really don’t want this)

3 Likes

Level 7 forge does not provide any new spells compared to level 6 if I remember right. Upgraded to level 7 long time ago.

1 Like

Yup. I stopped at level 4 I think. :t_rex:

Much as I’d like to be able to add flak resistances to whatever dragon I wanted, it seems like it’d be a ridiculously overpowered option if they worked like normal resists.

And while embers/shards would be a way to at least limit their use, it’d also make them like a variety of fruit-flavored mega coins. If you have the money, you can shrug off much tougher defenses than you normally could, and you can do it as often as you want.

Yep, I upgraded to level 7 thinking that’s where the 200% XP boosts were hiding and once I finished it, I couldn’t figure out what the hell I gained. The answer was, nothing. Oh and turns out you gotta buy the 200% XP boosts. I should have asked first. :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.