Food rewards not granted after attacking base

After thinking I was just getting unluckily and whoever I attacked used or dumped their food when I attacked I started bookmarking targets to check them afterwards.

What I found is the base still had their food yet I got non or merely a very small fraction of what the game told me I should have.I have asked team mates and some have responded with the same experience.

Do you have a new bug that makes our least frequent event the most challenging?

@PGCoffee any chance this bug can be fixed?

It’s a bug thats been around for a while. The game shows food but the food is actually protected so you get nothing. It happens to everyone but yeah it sucks. I hate that protection bug but what can you do :confused:

Sometimes you might also be hitting someone online so they can just dump their stuff at the last second. Might be another possibility too.

I have not seen it this frequent. I guess it is a bug PG is willing to live with from what you have stated.

It’s been this way as long afaik, not sure why but yeah every feeding/fort event you have to be aware of this happening. PG is aware of it I’m pretty sure. They’ll get to it eventually but idk how soon that’ll be

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.