For BamBam ❤

I don’t think I could have ever been considered a forums regular, I did lurk quite a lot during my active time and posted when I felt like I had something relevant to say, so probably most here have no idea who I am and that’s completely fine. (Except the MGC (:sparkling_heart:) and a few others)

I just have happened to notice there is a lot of negativity towards (a) certain player(s) here and I just can’t think that should be acceptable.

So I just want to declare my neverending full support to @Bambam27 , and say that I do share some of his views. Sadly, I didn’t get to comment on the stars’ alignment because I got busy and then it was closed. I’m sure many of you would have hated my contribution, which was probably even more extreme than BamBam’s.

Anyway.

All hail :raised_hands:t2:

Have a good day everyone, don’t play too much :kissing_heart:

And no. No offering.

5 Likes

When one person’s ideas are counterproductive and adverse to everyone else, maybe “everyone else” isn’t the problem. Just saying.

6 Likes

Not everything what he writes is bad (I think he has a lot of good stuff) but he is a persona non grata for some “boardleader” and many “a**kissers” are blindly following that leader.

2 Likes

It’s less an issue with BamBam’s points/contributions/view and likely more his delivery.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I think many people who reply to him with negativity, just do so in order to be accepted by a non-existent cool group of people who actually do disagree with him.

I don’t know who this leader is, but certainly he is persona non grata to some, and others (but not everyone of course) do follow just because.

You can still like the post if you see fit I believe.

I thank you for the kind words. All I wish is to communicate ideas around. If you agree awesome, if not I ask you to explain why and then we can discuss to understanding.

Polite communication, respectfulness, and patience are dying attributes of society unfortunately. All we can do is do what we can.

2 Likes

That’s right! You’re very wise. And I’m a bit slow today :joy:

So true :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I take everything I said back. @Rituximab you’re 100% correct.

2 Likes

Cheers @Rituximab, for publicly standing up for a friend! That’s very admirable :grinning:

2 Likes

Call out thread
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

What?!

Why would an off topic thread be flagged @moderators ?

She’s not wrong that we sometimes immediately respond with negativity. I have gotten into it with him like others have and have gotten frustrated but I would like to think that I try and read each post or new thread with an open mind.

4 Likes

As usual, appreciate your contribution :heart:

2 Likes

Weeps with pride :star_struck:.

Also, flagged? …seriously? Dafuq is wrong with y’all :man_facepalming:t2:.

4 Likes

FYI I was kidding…

Trololol :laughing:

Ritu

4 Likes

:joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I’m dying lmao

Ritu does not sing nor does she have that deep voice but the message is appropriate lol

1 Like

Brings me back to grade 11 computer science class :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.