Fortification event

Maybe better resources from successful attacks? :thinking:

Is that a reference to the increased chest drops? Or something more funky?

I read this as “something more turkey” lmao. My mom has a turkey in the oven that we will be eating for Christmas dinner in less than an hour if all goes according to plan.

On topic: guaranteed lumber for raids would be very lovely but I’m not sure I see it happening.

Maybe they will give points for attack like they do in atlas

As far as I know, the announcement for fort has ALWAYS had that sentence. Perhaps they’re just referring to how attacks -> lumber -> building -> points? OR, maybe it’s referencing how chests drop from monuments during events?

You’re correct, I still have a mail from october and it has the same line in it. Pity, nothing new then.

Got my hopes up…

Yeah pretty standard mail… oh well :man_shrugging:t2:

Been waiting for fort😁

Yeah it’s referring to the chest drops and it always says that every fort. At least as long as I’ve been playing.

At first I thought it might refer to the slight increase in production, but it’s not directly related to attacks, so chest drops are likely the reason :pensive: Nothing new…

Hot dogs reward

Let it be a lumber boost income :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: trees ennough on the streets for some extra lumber after Christmas.