Fortification is next

Fortification announcement

Let the flame begin:
“OH NOES, THERE IS NO FEEDING THIS WEEK”

3 Likes

I really don’t care either fort or feed. But I’m ok with fort.

3 Likes

Yes thank you PG

Yay I get to spend my extra golds right away for embers

1 Like

Worst thing is, I know that once I let my guard down and think “phew! No feeding event this season”, I just know one will come.

5 Likes

have suspicions feeding will be after fort, as it will be last event of atlas season, and doubt they would want pvp bubbles up

9 Likes

Whole lot of logic applied there and makes sense. Right up until you throw PG in the mix. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are Lvl 80 tower coming? D2 LC is full of speculation now

2 Likes

Yes… latest announcement from CF is that level 80s are being released this fort

4 Likes

Where are the discounts discussed by PG on the PHI? Oh wait, that was just a wish list put in place 93 days ago to keep the players on the spending treadmill…

That means empyrean mythics should be available in next breed

Are there more details about this? A quick search of the forums didn’t show anything.

last tier it was

1. mythic
  2. tower level 80

why should it be the other way round this time ? (to make people get eggs full priced to upgrade builders?)

2 Likes

How NOT to release new stuff PG…

Selective “leaks” about major cost items with NO messaging at all opens the door to all kinds of speculation and angst.

So
Very
Dumb

5 Likes

Im looking forward to it. I’ve got another 200 gold chests to open for embers and then I finally get to bust through to 300 and bake my damn harbingers. Going to suck getting wood though since we lost all of our castles so no atlas bank this event.

The atlas season ends in 2 weeks… I would expect them to give people several weeks without bubbles to capture more castles so I think Fort > Feeding > Breeding would be likely

2 Likes

And Tower Levels are coming too

Any news on further reducing costs of lower levels?

Why would they need to breed full price for eggs? Do you really think level 80s will need emp eggs for hut? When we’ve only had one hut level so far needing vans?

Spill the beans if you know something, GB. :slight_smile:

I don’t know anything, but it’s pretty logical that they won’t go directly to emp eggs for level 80s when they have only had one hut level using vans.

1 Like

Who knows? :eyes: