Fortification Planner - Updated to V3.10.1 (L80 towers)

You have 3 yes’s in the end of event column, have to change the incubator to no (or one of them) in order for it to apply the timers.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lutrus! I got the meaning of it upside down. Now it works!

1 Like

Since we got the lvl 75 towers is there any word on when the discounts will be extended higher? I’m assuming since there is a new tier we will also get lvl 80 towers this coming season as well.

0 Likes

I would assume next tier as well but whether that comes out with the dragons or towers is really a guess at this point

0 Likes

@mechengg if I’m upgrading my builders hut 4 levels will the only thing that is slightly off in the planner be the max tower levels or does it impact other areas?

0 Likes

Yes the only thing that this will effect is the max tower level.
If you are upgrading your hut 4 times, it may be better to simply input the ENDING level of your hut and select “no” for upgrading your hut the 3 times, this will give the same effect as including a 4th “yes” for upgrading the hut

1 Like

Works like a charm, thanks!

2 Likes

It’s that time of month to make some lists :eyes:

4 Likes

913 days of timers will only get me from 315 to 320. Guess no cooking my vanguard egg for several months.

1 Like

Yep. This tool shows how painful the 300 wall is.
6 towers from 60-63 each only gets me 4 levels.

2 Likes

I can only open this as a copy. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Likes

Nope, that’s intended. That way you can input your numbers and it won’t change it for someone else who wants to use it

3 Likes

I was pressing the wrong button…thank you @Lutrus

1 Like

EVERYONE WILL NEED A NEW FORT PLANNER GOING FORWARD

Everyone. No exceptions.
Player background information is changing for level, den/castle/storage/hut/etc
Current version will work for the rest of this single fort event, then i will remove it for a few days and update it

18 Likes

Thanks for updating!

Why does everyone need a new planner though? I thought only level 300 and beyond were changing, but apparently lower levels change as well?

0 Likes

Flush out the outdated ones. If people don’t update now they may forget to update when they reach L300 and plan incorrectly. Better to get everyone to update when big data sets change.

7 Likes

Hi @mechengg

there will be an update after 3.08.0 and when please

1 Like

About to ask the same, but realized that it will be updated once he gets the actual data either from @Sandberg or @forScience , at least that’s what I thought

1 Like

I’ve already received the data for the changes happening today, so it will be going offline for a few hours later around the same time the game goes down.

8 Likes

Thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like