Fortification Planner - Updated to V3.10.1 (L80 towers)

I’m lazy; I just pull info from Sandberg’s site :green_heart:

So uhhh… is it ready?

It should be all updated and ready to go now. Let me know if you find anything funky, not much was changed

too zoomzoom, snuck past mark all read :see_no_evil:

@mechengg Thanks for updating.

Just an FYI: Got an error message when downloading. Haven’t had time to go through and see what (if anything) broke.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

error115000_01.xml

Errors were detected in file 'C:\Users\hessc\Downloads\Copy of Fortification Planner - V3.09.0.xlsx’Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.Removed Records: Formula from /xl/worksheets/sheet5.xml part

No errors for me using from within Google Sheets. Maybe it’s an Excel thing?

Quick update. Doesn’t calculate at all when downloaded as Excel. I’ll try leaving it as a Google Sheet. Thx

All is right with the world. It was a Windows issue.

Thx again Mech

Why would you try to convert the sheet to excel instead of just using it in Sheets?

Not trying to be snarky, honestly wondering why.

I add in some side calcs for myself to ensure I’m on pace to goal. I also add in some scenario builders so I can play around towers and the like to maximize clocks vs defensive power.

Nothing crazy. :grin:

I do, I’m more comfortable with the speed of a local spreadsheet than with editing online. And I have therefore multiple copies, one for 209 to 300 to see the totals, and 4 others with the steps to reach it :blush:

Let me introduce you to a fantastic feature of spreadsheets called tabs. You’re welcome.

Tabs? What are these mythical things you speak of? :rofl: /s

Sure, so do I. Still in sheets though, why convert to Excel and potentially break stuff first?

Ok I can understand that. For me there’s no difference in speed at all, but I get that internet connections can be a lot slower than what I have.

So do I, but again I find it much easier to keep track of them in Sheets, with full change logs, instead of on a pc that I can’t access from my device or from work.

So I’ve been informed that I forgot to add the latest empyrean den levels and castle. Will get on that right away this morning

Hahaha
I use Excel so much that I call it “Excel ERP” :joy:

In this case I prefer different files to break the screen in two vertically and put the different versions and compare. Don’t tell me about two monitors please, too expensive here.

Edit, on topic: great work again Mech! While doing my planning I was dreaming on something like put the objective, put in how many forts one want to achieve that goal, click a button and having a “roadmap” of what to do each fort to achieve the final objective. I did that manually to link also with breeding (hut eggs). I realize that is complex by the amount of variables, and didn’t even started to do on my own. But one can only dream

3.09.1 (minor update)
Added Empyrean Dragon Requirement Buildings (castle, incubator, den)

That’s something you can’t do in Excel with tabs, indeed, since Excel can’t open two copies of the same document. But you can do it with tabs in one google sheet simply by opening a second browser window for the same document. :grin:

(okay okay I’ll knock it off now)

I opened the new version, but my base was not preloaded. :frowning:

Breaking promises every day :sunglasses: