Fortification Planning

I guess setting your home in safezone will give you more freedom :eyes:

I follow ya there.

If you have one dragon that can beat invader, then you are not over leveled, imo. If you have only one, you are probably at your level limit until you get better dragons leveled up or you get better with the dragons you have. But remember, it’s not a solo game.

But, that is just my opinion.

I think I should because of the den cap. It says I need 2 garnet for level up. I usually uncap my dragon after fort event, now im stuck while the den keep leveling up :smile:

That’s one way to think about it.

But you couldn’t breed two garnets in one event without spending. So, you’re gonna see that kind of cap when it is applicable almost no matter what.

Ya’ll don’t get me … after all this time :roll_eyes:

Anyways, sorry for hijacking your thread Orca. :rose:

I hatched Kaiju and Rizar (legendary plat) at player level 103. They were both able to solo my invader base unboosted at level 1, fresh out the egg. It was pretty nice. :slight_smile: Yes, leveling them is a pain, but I’ll have them breedable by next breeding event anyway.

Shhh… Orca is sleeping :grin:

The downside with holding down your level is when you reached level 300. You will be doing the opposite to catch up.

So when you breed Nosfer and Cerbero, are you going to be able to get them breedable in the same event? Because you basically need to if you want to keep up.

By then the system should be fixed :dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3::dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3:

Pretty sure it right around 155-156 :slightly_smiling_face:
But 100% it’s between 142-162

Right. The lowest possible for Obsidian is what, 226? Then you’re playing catch-up the rest of the game. I’ll be happy to be in emerald at 226…

Ha ha ha… I hope you are right. But I’m not holding my breath for it. What I’m expecting if they do the XP scaling it will be ala-PG style… just like what they did on egg token mission scaling.

Nah, it’s 182 :slightly_smiling_face:
(Coming from a 224 with Rhyo)

Yes, will take less than an hour to get them breedable.

Sounds good then :+1:

Patience of Job. I don’t have it…
But what’s next? Harbinger and breeding starts where?
That’s not a wait I would want.

I might be thinking of the old xp cap? Idk. I’ll trust your memory more than mine on this one.

Hehe.

He has to be level 300 before he can hatch a Harbinger.

It’s 226 to evolve your divines to obsidian I believe