Forum Login Issues

Every time i try to access forum now, i have to login again. Is this normal? It wasn’t like this before

From in game? It’s not doing that to me… yet anyway. I hope they didn’t break something with this new update :disappointed_relieved:

It from in game. Just had to do it again

I’d file a ticket to support.

@Arelyna @PGCoffee The in game access to the forums seem to be broken for @Eldob

It seems like logging out on any session logs you out of the others now too (e.g. phone browser logout logged out the desktop session too).

It does that for me if I click on the first forum button in settings but if I go into More Settings first and use that forum button it leaves me logged in. Last time I did it it gave me the option to add a shortcut to my phone for the forum which takes me straight in without logging in too

“I hope they didn’t break something” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

When have they NOT?

I had this problem on my iPhone with the last update. I was able to fix it by opening the forum via safari and logging in there. For some reason it fixed logging in to the forums from the game

Thanks for help all. I tried both suggestions and no luck so far, but I appreciate the assistance

I seem to get this problem after every major update, but find after a couple of days it sorts it self out.

I am having the same problem. :sweat: I had to uninstall and reinstall yesterday to fix my egg token bonus, then this started happening.

Still no fix for me. Just less likely to use forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.