Forum Portrait System

When will more portraits be added to the forum system? There seems to be certain portraits (mainly season portraits) that get added, but some of them don’t. Is there some sort of way this is done?

5 Likes

We want HotDog and Roisin! :sob:

7 Likes

@PGGalileo we want hotdog!! :tired_face:

3 Likes

Most of the portraits are being added sooner or later, sometimes manually i guess (i remember asking for a change in PM to Crisis)
However some of them never find their way here for unknown reasons, like the veteran portrait I’m using but it’ll always be the one set before it here.

4 Likes

The latest temple raid portraits and veterans portraits don’t work here either.

3 Likes

I will have to ask, I want hotdog on the forum, too!

7 Likes

It can be fixed. We just have to figure out how lol.

4 Likes

I remember one post once said you can fix your forum portrait by logging out of the forums and back in on your device through the game itself, and the portrait should be updated. That said, I don’t know if those particular portraits are already “adapted” on the forums itself?

4 Likes

Nope. I tried :sob:

4 Likes

Oh noo! :sob:

If the portrait system does get fixed, I know the Veteran portraits don’t show on here either. So hopefully it could fix those too.

2 Likes

Why havent i received the avatar, i am confused? Thankyou!

Hotdog and Roisin are for GPF (Gameplay Faction) members only. If you aren’t in GPF, you can’t get it.

Edit: and I see you’re new here, so I’m going to clear something up before you misunderstand this post.

• I am not being blunt, I’m being truthful. You literally can’t get it if you aren’t GPF.
  • I’m not working for PG lol.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.