Forums Art Contest: 👻 Spooktacular Treats Await You!

Happy October, Dragon Lords!

We’re back with another creative Forums contest for the month of October! Interested in contributing your Dragons art to win fang-tastic prizes? This month will be your month!

This will be very similar in style to previous creative contests, which have had so many beautiful and dynamic entries. This month will be centered around Halloween, Day of the Dead, and / or any other Fall-related holidays or events.

How to Submit an Entry to the Contest

• Create something that mixes Dragons and Halloween, Day of the Dead, or any other Fall-related holidays or events.
    • Examples include drawings, songs, short stories, baking, etc.
  • Entries will need to be submitted as uploaded images to this Forums thread, links to the work online (via social media or otherwise), links to videos on Youtube or Vimeo, or uploaded PDFs.
  • Only 1 entry can be submitted per player.
    • If you submit multiple entries, please indicate which entry you would like to be considered.

Who will be judging the entries?

• Entries will be judged by the War Dragons Team.

How long will this contest run? When will winners be announced?

• This contest will run from today, October 8th, to Friday, October 25th. Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31st (just in time for Halloween!).

What are the prizes for this contest?

• 1st Prize:
    • One War Dragons Dodo Plush
    • One War Dragons T-Shirt (Sizes S - XL)
    • One War Dragons Invoker Class Keychain
    • One War Dragons Invoker Class Heat-Changing Mug
    • One War Dragons Noctua Enamel Pin
    • One War Dragons Atlas Poster
    • 6,000 Withermoon Sigils
  • 2nd Prize:
    • One War Dragons T-Shirt (Sizes S - XL)
    • 4,000 Withermoon Sigils
  • 3rd Prize:
    • 2,000 Withermoon Sigils

Good luck, Dragon Lords! :jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

:face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer:

3 Likes

Well, guess I’d better start working on something :rofl:

5 Likes

I would like to make… a muffin, one that just really captures the essence of a scary Halloween dragon.

this is my spot for when I finish trick or treating koolaid

does the winner have to be USA only ?

can I have your prize if it is?

lmao sure

Why you aint got fat people t-shirts?

4 Likes

Nope! We’ll ship prizes internationally. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For this specific tee, we only created sizes S- XL. We might have some XS and 2XL sizes in a different tee, but these are super limited quantity, so we just added what we know for sure we’re able to accommodate. If you win, we can certainly follow up and check for you. :smiley:

What a coincidence, I was just working on a character that has some similarities to Kullecid. Not mostly dragon, but there’s an aspect that makes it like Kullecid.

1 Like

I should probably make something but… so much work lol

1 Like

Now I just need Crisis to show up and say its too ugly and they want me to remove the logo. :slight_smile:

I forgot to ask, are multiple submissions allowed???

7 Likes

Can it be two separate drawings, one dragon-themed (Withermoon) and the other fall holiday-related? I can combine both but was wondering if that would count.

2 Likes

See below:

That gives me a great idea for a war dragons commercial in the style of those “lvl 1 to lvl 100” app commercials.

:star_struck: It is tryhard time!

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Just a reminder to post your own work, as per forum code of conduct.

2 Likes

Love this!
I’m going to bake you a cake with a dragon on it! :rofl::heart:
If I win @Crisis I will ship you a piece :rofl:

If I dont I will ship you a little debbie cake from the year 2010 :crazy_face:

Do you have a dragon in mind or can we get creative and make any dragon we want? Reason I’m asking is if we have more direction and can make something more specific then it will be less likely thought it was copied from another source :face_with_monocle:.
I dont wanna spend 20+ hours making a cake and someone try to act like I stole someones cake :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes