Forums Moderator Applications are Open!

It’s probably taking them a while to go through all the amazing candidates.

#jb4MODERATOR

Lol @jb4WAR … aka “ModofWar”. :grin::+1:

We are planning to review applicants and contact accepted people this week.

Love it! If I get accepted I’m totally asking for this title. :rofl:

Not that it should sway your decision to apply or anything, but we are considering custom portraits for Forums Mods for those who join the team. :slight_smile:

WTCRAP! Hold on while I apply again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: forgot my hashtag #jb4MODERATOR

The self promotion is funny @jb4WAR :rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nobody else was promoting me. :man_shrugging: :smile:

I’m my own hype-man.

What about considering to make it not for 18+ if ya know what I’m saying :wink:

I think the fact that you have to sign an NDA is why it is 18+ since I think it is treated as a contract, which a minor cannot legally sign :man_shrugging:

Just have your mom sign the permission slip. Duh.

Didn’t you just post a video today that leaks information that should have been protected by an NDA? :man_shrugging:

That’s not good motivation for them to make an exception for you. :crazy_face:

Legal Guardians can sign NDAs on their children’s behalf.

No it was already given out lol. I don’t have access to any information that is not public already.

No I’m not accusing you of violating an NDA, but the person who gave you the information did, and you chose to further spread it. You didn’t break any rules, but you could have kept it to yourself.

It was posted in public group chats so it wasn’t hidden to anyone who wasn’t on line. And I was not aware that it wasn’t supposed to be public knowledge yet :man_shrugging:

True, but the hassle for them to verify the legality of the guardianship (i.e. having a physical NDA mailed, and the notarized, and mailed back) is probably more trouble than it’s worth to them when they can just find someone else and get it done without all the extra steps

I’m not advocating one way or the other, just pointing out the likely reasons why it ISN’T open to anyone under 18

True, but really I’m referring to Creators Faction membership not moderator status lol. Not on here enough to be a good mod. I do think the extra time that would be required would be a nice gesture for the 600+ videos on the game that are on my channel that I haven’t received anything for from PG though.

Anyways, it’s not the topic of this post, not directly at least, so I’ll stop talking before I’m removed.

I’d be a great mod. I could unflag my own posts and save everyone a lot of time and hassle.

Meh problem with me is I don’t reply to anything I just read a ton. :rofl: granted that being said I should probably speak up more in general