Friend being harassed

My friend said that they have been harassed by a certain team leader (not saying name) and certain team officer by three different accounts for at least a few weeks I don’t really know what else to do I’ve threatened paragraphed them and attacked what else I can do? To help them?..

Tell your friend to utilize the ‘Block’ feature, and ignore them. There’s really nothing else to be done about it. When they stop getting a reaction, they’ll move onto another target - that’s how e-bullies work :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think they have but other than that I have no idea what to do all I can do attack

The more people ‘do’, the longer it will go on. Block and ignore, and enjoy the rest of the game :smile:

6 Likes

Giving attention is the worst thing you can do. Block, ignore, and move on.

4 Likes
  1. Ask them to screenshots all harassing messages.
  2. Submit a ticket containing some / all of the screenshots
  3. Move on.
2 Likes

Take their castles.

4 Likes

Same here

picture removed by mod

Just use battle cry 1hko em

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: They’re non Atlas IIRC…

Is it the time to update Mechengg’s ‘People Being Dicks that need to be farmed’ list? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Quick edit: I’ve been told by PG that this is not effective. Report the messages using the in game function instead.

1 Like

You cannot report messages directly, only chats. So whomever told you that doesn’t understand the game.

Options for taunting outlined below:

• Go boil you bottoms you sons of a silly person
  • I blow my nose at you
  • I fart in your general direction
  • your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries

And after your verbal assault, you can be proactive in your approach and warn them “now go away or I shall taunt you a second time”

Works every time :sunglasses:

14 Likes

go-away

May be treading on thin ice with I fart in your general direction but I’ll see what I can do…

4 Likes

I%20farts
Try this. That should slow down the harassment.

7 Likes

python

4 Likes

I’m fairly certain I’ve done it before, and the people who were asking for my help did that (successfully) after I relayed the information.

Granted I did not find the option when I looked a moment ago… perhaps it disappeared in one of the updates?

I swear I’m not imagining this. @Crisis can you weigh in? They can’t resolve this if they don’t know the right way to ask for help

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up, Shadows. Just to clarify for everyone:

Team / Global / Other Chat Groups: Players messages can be reported in Chat Groups. When they’re reported, they appear as a flag in our logs to evaluate and decide what, if any, action needs to be taken.

Private Messages: Individual messages can not be reported in-game currently. For private messages, we recommend taking a screenshot of the message in question and submitting a ticket to our Support team. Super important note: DO NOT delete the reported private message in your account until our team has had time to evaluate.

9 Likes