Friend got my account banned

Trying to get my account back from being banned

1 Like

Is this a statement or do you need help with something?

I assume you’ve already sent a ticket through to support?

Yes I’m seeking support. But is there any way I can get my account back. I was heading to jail for 18 months and I let my friend/teammate use my account. He did something wrong an got my account banned. Since November 2017 I join and start playing and never cheated in the game. I pay my money and time into the game. Please can y’all help me out to get my account unbanned. I miss playing with my account. I made a new account but it’s not the same as playing with my big account.

1 Like

Filing a ticket with support will be your best shot. I don’t think the forums would be able to help with this specific issue.

1 Like

I used that in my new account and send it support team on war dragons.

Thank you so much for the help masterofjuno

1 Like

This part right here could be why since you just admitted to account sharing which is a violation of the ToS and one pretty common reason accounts get banned.

1 Like

I didn’t know all of this or I wouldn’t give him my account.

I’m being honest about it. I won’t lie about it. I was heading to jail and I wanted to stay active in the game. But I didn’t know it was a rule breaker. Or I would let my account sit inactive mode.

1 Like

If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

As an alternative you can also PM Arelyna here.