Friends Referral Link

Referring friends is not sending a link for some reason there more information on this ? I know a band full of friends that would like to join and I wouldn’t mind receiving the benefits. Please help if you know anything further! Thank you!

MixxxTape
The Misfits
Platinum III

Never worked for me either, on Android. The mail just contains (null) instead of a link.

It didnt work for me at all in the past either. But I contacted support and they gave me the rewards for the referred player (they couldnt give portraits so they gave me some rubies instead). All I had to do was to provide them with:

• screen of sent mail to a friend with no link,
  • name and date of referred friend

I suppose I will need to contact them again once my friend hits few more milestones (she was level 27 when I contacted them), but yeah, at least I got some goodies. Too bad not a portrait, though.

Have you tried just using the copy option?

try to generate a link.

If it doesn’t generate, restart the game (force close it by terminating its process) and generate another link. Put it on a Notes or copy paste it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.