Nov. 29 Update: On the stream around 27:58, it was noted that the AoE it isn’t the size of Sand and is more like Crippling Chill and Mind Spike, except that Chill’s AoE is larger than Sand, while Mind Spike’s is smaller, so I pretty much unconsciously adjusted for it being sand-sized XD. Also, can reliably hit two but not necessarily three is closer to Sand’s AoE size. + fixed season structure image
Dec. 1: Faf’Nyr now Fire, Noctarn now Wind
Jan. 27: There was mention of a limited time branch in early Feb - thought I had added it but
Click/tap to show
- Launch on twitch: Nov. 27
- Egg Token Boost will contain both Timer & Token Mission Boosts.
- 1st line is 3.15K sigils for a 100% boost & 2nd Line is 6.3K sigils for +25% for a total of 125%
- Base Boost still exists and remains unchanged.
Holiday Dragon (NOT the Festive Dragon)
Click to show
- More details will be in next week’s blog specifically for it, so wait for it .
- Players can earn this dragon by logging into the game and collecting Candy Canes.
- Dragon will be a Green Tier Legendary; it won’t evolve. For fun dragon/Temple Raid/Assault
- Branch to claim this dragon will contain other prizes.
- holiday-themed Renard
Week 1: Hunter (Discount), Warrior, Mythics, 1st Rider, Base Boost
Click to show
- Chomp is actually Chomp! in-game
- “Hunter that does hunter-y things”
- Bloodfury is just normal Bloodfury seen elsewhere, not what’s on the slide.
Noctarn - got changed to Wind Dec. 1
- Take old & popular dragons to see how they’d evolve in a different environment (e.g. Noctua vs Noctarn)
- Hunter’s Mark is a red spell.
- Silent Swoop is brief, just a quick dodge.
- Snow Drift: “Tower people get snowed in and don’t want to work.”
AoE size similar to sand.On the stream around 27:58, it was noted that the AoE it isn’t the size of Sand and is more like Crippling Chill and Mind Spike, except that Chill’s AoE is larger than Sand, while Mind Spike’s is smaller, so I pretty much unconsciously adjusted for it being sand-sized XD. Also, can reliably hit two but not necessarily three is closer to Sand’s AoE size.
Faf’Nyr - got changed to Fire Dec. 1
- Shining Splendor dodges all non-beam projectiles, so it does dodge flaks.
- He’ll be on top of a pile of gold in the den/on a perch.
Rosheen: Offensive Dragon Rider
- Increase Dragon HP, decrease training cost (food), increase dragon attack; choose between hunter attack, sorcerer HP, warrior attack
- Wind, Fire, and Ice Shards to choose from
Lore & Portraits
Week 6: Invoker & 2nd Rider
- Week 6 instead of Week 5, so that it isn’t released near Christmas
- This was just covered in a post instead of a stream.
Week 9: Festive (twitch)
- This section will be for all streams. I’ll nest it by stream.
Click/Tap to show
- Kharnyx confirmed an artbook when they have the time for it, as they need to compile it themselves, so there’s no timing on it.
- Chisels are only going to be in PvP events (for now, subject to change)
- Kharnyx denied a question on what he reads. Arelyna spilled the beans on his liking the horror genre.
- Abyssal Mythic preview stream sometime soon - maybe next week or the week after.
- New PvP events are in various stages of development, including one in paper development (literally using paper mockups) and a second in early stages - definitely not appearing in 2019 but more than likely appear in 2020.
- Super Sigil Chests will stick around after the event end and through the results phase.
- Dragon elements: considered more egregious to repeat elements on the same class vs any dragon, should expect not to see earth mythics for some time with sorc/warrior/hunter covered
- Narlyth update (full text): Whispers of Madness issue could cause catastrophic issues elsewhere in the game, so won’t be fixed, but people can get free rune/glyph removals on it through the end of the year by sending a ticket to support. The spell won’t be replaced, as not everyone is affected in the same way, and some prefer it to replacing with something else. It’s one of the most complicated spells ever made.
- Swapping Narlyth to Gig is labor-intensive for an individual and would be a massive overhead for the number of people who have Narlyth. And then, people who have both pretty much wouldn’t get anything, so they went with rune removal.