Frozen Chaos - Week 1 - Fight Pits

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to Tami of the Creators Faction.

News:

With the dawn of the season, you may have a grasp at how things will roll out if you’re not a newcomer.

Questions:

• What is something you did as a child, or at an earlier time, that you fail to understand or cope with now?
  • Would you consider yourself a dedicated person; i.e., do you commit to your goals and expectations, and persevere when your first attempt meets failure, or do you give up and lose patience after proving time and time again that you “can’t do this”?
11 Likes

The cost looks like it kinda increased but not dramatically. Either that or I’m blind again.

1 Like

Don’t forget they are adding a CO branch as well so that players can get a mythic week 1

5 Likes

CO branch will also be available in the Wave 1 release, for everyone’s (additional) information.

6 Likes

Whale candy!
Get your whale candy here …… lol :candy: :lollipop:

2 Likes

I love pits though … and I don’t spend… it’s a perfect grind fest. Yes I know people are going to jump the gun for me saying this again.

Give me some! No, give me more! I don’t need my money if it can’t save a loved one!

3 Likes

Will you be going for Aerow this season in keeping with the avian mythics incarnate theme? :smiley:

If that dragon has a time based spell i will be forced to claim it :triumph:
:nerd_face: it’s the one thing I collect :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry, Luna, you are a bit late to that party.

3 Likes

I was having a little hard time finding information when it’s literally covered up by multiple posts. I just gave up cause it was getting annoying to look through all none informal posts. Thanks for posting here though too.

Or I just don’t like reading walls of text ….

Will add that later. Unfortunately PG make important changes in my night time :joy:

1 Like

I play war dragons idk

I ate a taco
But know I’m talking to a literal taco

2 Likes

Won’t post my updated version in the here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

MiinaNiina did an awesome job with this beautiful overview :snowflake::heart:

Wish you all a great start into the new season :snowflake:

6 Likes

Quick reminder!:innocent::fire:

12 Likes

Ughh! I hate Fight Pits.

The event itself can be fun, but the prizes seriously suck.

PG should consider boosting prizes for FP. It is much lower than all other PvP events.

6 Likes

Where is the Twitch videos of the new season?

No community manager, no one to do the official streams. CF members have content out though.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.