Credit, News, & Questions
- Credit for this poster goes to Tami of the Creators Faction.
- Discounts on the prices of Corallae’s branch and the Base Boost Branch should end after this event.
- The 20% prize value increase in the Cosmic Orrery Branch should follow suit and end as well.
- This is the second and final event to redeem StrangeLands Mythic Keys and Ascention Tokens, and the Frozen Chaos Candy Cane Branch should also see its final week.
- Should pets get checkups from veterinarians just as humans get them from doctors?
- What will you be breeding this event?
To state it very succinctly and concisely, yes, I do think pets should receive discretionary checkups from their vets. However, these would be at the discretion of the pet owner. Veterinary checkups are not really obligatory, and for good enough reason, but I feel it is a sensible choice if the owner feels that way. If you know what is best for your pet, there is no right or wrong choice, as long as it is known when a vet’s assistance is dire for the sake of the pet’s physical and systemic well-being.
I hope to breed Balor, my final Eldritch dragon.